A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

ENERGY : Hangout & freebies?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ENERGY : Hangout & freebies?

Postby Yuracye » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 pm

/tidies place up. Eeps, sorry I haven't been here much, friends!
I sort of drifted away from most avatar sites, and then I've been super busy. I'll try my best to try and be active here. Some of these newer items are really nice??

Lemon Cheesecake: Quiet on forums is not always the best though- there isn't any activity in any of my threads. xD
Oh! I didn't get the job I was talking about- but I did get another one! I'm now in the making of becoming a leader teacher in a daycare/preschool. Hopefully I'll be able to teach the little ones!
Oh gosh. My wedding isn't until March of 2016- possibly 2017. We haven't been able to put any money aside yet, so it's slowly being put off more and more. /sighs.

Maro: Oh goodness. That's horrible! D: I hope everything is a bit more cleared up??

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 1:26 am

Just lurkin'.

TH | dA

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:37 pm

good to see you back Yuracye!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 11:26 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 pm

oops, Glad you were able to get a job and one that has prospects.

Planning for a wedding is fun and preparing ahead allows you to look for sales. Wedding stores have some great clearance sales sometimes - a friend bought a $2000 dress for $500 and I have seen some real pretty wedding dresses for sale for $200 or less! Have you been planning on what you want for the ceremony and reception?

Postby Yuracye » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 am

Lemon Cheesecake: Thanks! I'm glad to be back- even if I'm not online too often. Hehe.
How are things with you?

Yes, I'm very thankful. It was just in time to start paying off loans too. I was able to put away $150 from my first paycheck into savings though, so I'm already off to a nice start. I won't be able to put anything away this upcoming paycheck because I only worked 18 hours one week and then 20 or something the next? $255 is going towards loans for the month. Eh.
Oh yeah, I know! I actually saw a dress that I loved for $200! Ahhh. Makes me wish I bought it, but I've been losing weight so maybe it was good that I didn't buy it. xD
Hmm. Nothing really serious yet. I just know the colors that I want and that I want the ceremony to be on the beach. Though, I hope it's not too sunny where I need to squint at everything. /sighs

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:15 am

You are off to a good start! Anytime you can get money saved is great. Can you get your school loan monthly payments lowered until you are making more? Unless you are just trying to get it paid off as quickly as possible.
There are usually sales somewhere. If you are losing weight then probably best to wait on buying a dress. Although you can try it on in a bigger size and buy it in a smaller if you could estimate what size you would be getting too or buy one and have it taken in. Seriously check out Goodwill or some thrift stores cause sometimes they have gorgeous wedding dresses for $50-$100.

a beach wedding is fun! If you do it earlier or later in the day your photos will come out better then in the bright afternoon sun. Apparently you can be charged a fee for having a ceremony at the beach where we live, maybe its to hold the spot clear? If you can, take walks at the beach during your prospect times to see how the sun falls and how the crowds are. Friends got photos of themselves in the waves (after the ceremony and reception) which turned out cool. Forgot to ask her how she got her dress cleaned after to get all the sand out.... but just keep in mind when the dress gets wet it gets VERY heavy.

Sounds like some exciting, positive things are going on in your life!

Postby Yuracye » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 am

Yeah. My fiance is trying to just pay for bills with whatever he makes, but with all the holidays and graduations, we've been dipping into my funds to help pay for things. Generally people understand when they don't get a gift, but it's small things and it lets people know that we care. n __n //
I can get them lowered, but I really want to try and get them paid off as soon as possible- as I'll be paying them off for the next ten years. If I lower the amount, I'll build up more interest, and I really don't want to do that. x___x

Yes there are. There's David's Bridals which was really nice dress for cheap prices. It's really nice when you have a poor college student trying to set this up. Haha.
That's what I was thinking. I could get a bigger size and just get it re-sized. I have a really weird body size- at least with finding most clothing anyway, so I'm better off just waiting closer to the date so I constantly don't have to fix it.

Hmm. The ones I've seen at the goodwill stores don't really catch my interest. I think my fiance wouldn't be too crazy about buying a used dress anyway. He's too prideful to do that. If I really needed help, I'm sure his family would help me get something.

It is! Super romantic too! * v* ///
That's true. I didn't even think about time. I'd have to find out about that as well.
Hahaha. Yes! I worry about all the sand too. I was thinking about getting a shorter dress so I don't need to worry about that. xD

There's been some bumps along the road, but I'm trying to focus on the positives and things to look forward to!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:34 pm

I guess there could be connotations to a used or borrowed dress...my cousin wore her Mom's wedding dress which I guess is different....

There are always bumps in the road but you sound like you have the right attitude...focus on the good things that lay ahead. I am excited to hear how the plans develop.

Postby Yuracye » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Yeah, it's different if it's your parents dress. I mean, I ultimately don't care as long as I look nice in it. /shrugs.

I'm trying my best to try and keep positive. Things have been working out in my favor, so I'm pretty happy about that. c : I enjoy my job, I have a loving fiance, an adorable cat, cheap rent, enough money to still spend some money here and there. Life's pretty good. I just need to keep thinking that way and not think of the negative things.
Haha, thanks. I'll try not to vanish for days or months at a time. xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Yuracye - I love your attitude, it is very encouraging, keep looking for the positive in each day...and for sure check in regularly. The nice thing about a small site is that you don't get lost in the numbers, so even if you get busy with "real life" you aren't forgotten : )

Postby Yuracye » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Hehe, thanks! I was talking to someone before and it sort of inspired me to stop complaining so much and try and look on the positive side of things- even if it's something tiny compared to the negative thing. c:
I'm trying my best. xD The past few days have been kicking my butt. I got home on Friday and slept all through to the morning. e ve ;; I suppose I needed it. Heh.
That's true! I haven't seen a lot of the regulars that used to be here though...

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Sad to say we all seem to have something we are struggling with...whether it is life or computer problems... not sure where the ones who were on at the beginning have gone, I hope they are doing ok in real life

Postby Yuracye » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:53 am

Yeah, that's just part of life sadly. There's always ups and downs for everyone.
n ____n ;;;;

I've seen Maro recently, I think. It was on another site though.
I'm not sure about everyone else though.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 am

Yuracye, thanks for the reminder we need to focus on the positives that we have in our lives - otherwise we get drowned by the negatives. Our positives are the flotation devices in our lives.... so to speak... : )

Postby Maro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:45 am

hey there everyone ^^

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:56 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Yuracye » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Lemon Cheesecake: Of course! I'm more than happy to pass the positivity to others. c: Like I said I originally was talking to someone else about it- which spurred my positive thoughts about everything.
Exactly! Floatation devices in the pool of life. Haha.

Maro: MARRRRROOOOOOO
/clings to
Hihi!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts