A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The LOby

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The LOby

Postby Oby » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:36 am

Yeah, I think they added the class bc everyone who graduates here can't really do any normal stuff considering that 70% of the students here are rich.

Local time: Tue May 21, 2024 3:45 am

ObyArt Shop - ObyArt Dump
FC: 3840 - 8096 - 6028
send me your fc if you want to add n stuff :>

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:41 am

Isn't that amazing..? Everyone should know how to cook. I don't think I could live if I didn't know how to cook without taking a class...

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 2:45 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Oby » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:52 am

I still can't tho;;;

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:03 am

Morning Oby and Mika! *hugs you two* Your avatars are lovely today! :D

Oby that is alot of classes to take in the high school I went in America 11 years ago I had 8 classes a day plus a homeroom period everyday. Each year was a different set up since things changed out over time.

Freshmen year aka Year 1 it was Algebra 1, Homeroom, Spanish 1, History 1, English, Lunch, Introduction to Physical Science for half a year that was replaced by a Quarter of Health Class and another Quarter of gym class the other half, Religion, and Computer Science.

Sophomore year aka Year 2 it was Drama(since I swapped out History for that year), Homeroom, English, Religion, Spanish 2, Gym for half a year and the other half a quarter Driver's Education and a Quarter Careers Education(basically helping us learn about careers in America), Geometry, Lunch and Biology which sometimes included a lab that I would have to leave lunch early for!

Junior Year aka Year 3 was Algebra 2, Homeroom, History, Chemistry, Religion(which if I had a chem lab then I got out of that!), English, Lunch, Drama, and gym again for half the year and another quarter of health and quarter of careers education(this time preparing us for colleges) for the last one. :)

Senior Year aka Year 4 it was Environmental Science, Homeroom, English, History, Lunch, Religion, Remedial Math since I failed the last two years, Drama and again half a year of gym with this time a half semester of health class. :)

Yes I remember all that. XD Though i did have to go over the last two a few times with pre lunch classes to be sure if that was the correct schedule. XD

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:19 am

Well not all people are destined to be able to cook Oby lol.

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:34 am

I can't really cook at all and i have been known to burn toast if I am not paying attention. XD

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Anyone can burn toast lol. Don't feel too bad jay.

Postby Mousy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Do you guys stay in the same room when you use the toaster?
I have to leave the room. :lol:

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:45 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:05 pm

just set the toaster to lighter and it will never burn. we have a toaster oven and it bakes, toasts all our food wonderfully. best invention besides the microwave for cooking in small areas

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 12:45 pm

Postby Shakespeare » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:36 am

-rolls into thread-

Local time: Tue May 21, 2024 6:45 am

Image Image

Postby Oby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:43 am

Blue Jay
We have 9 per day excluding PE classes we have twice per week

@Mika
ye but
I need to learn how;;

@Shakespeare
Yo :D

Postby Mika » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:35 am

As long as you can find instructions on how to make something, you can cook. You just have to take your time and be careful.

Postby Oby » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:26 am

My problem is the last part lmao;;

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 am

Haha I have it set to lighter and stuff on the toaster but the toaster oven you have to watch. That is when I burn bread because I'm not paying attention or I'm cooking multiple things at once. XD

Postby Turtle Sensei » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:58 am

O. O I had to learn to cookies a kid. Otherwise my brother and I would have starved. Our mom was kind of neglecting.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 12:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts