A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Winkaze Family Tree! |Now Open! Join us!

Moderator: Ryvvi

The Winkaze Family Tree! |Now Open! Join us!

Postby Mika » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Alright! This is a hangout thread for the new budding family here on Windlyn~
It all started with myself and Jay decided we would be brother and sister. Then, we went on a journey for parents! And we this found and added Maro and Turtle Sensei to our family~
Don't be scared away though! We are a growing family! We are always looking for anyone who is willing to join our happy family environment!
Being as delusional as we are, we have kind of molded ourselves around being a Pokemon family! So if you're up for a bit of Pokemon in between and up for calling someone brother or sister, mom or dad, you should join the family tree! We don't bite~ Well not so long as we aren't provoked.
Also, you may also just post in here for the crazy interaction of our family if you wish! After all, everyone has neighbors! Feel free to post! This is really just a thread to keep the family in one place and also to have conversations and potential minor random roleplaying between ourselves and other users! Anyone is welcome to post!
In the near future, I will soon be making us a guild as well! But the guild will be more specifically for the Winkaze family in case we get just a bit too crazy sometimes!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:26 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Re: The Winkaze Family Tree! |U/C Only Jay and Myself may po

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Hello Everyone as Mika has stated this all began with the two of us. It started when I went to enter Turtle and Maro's Avie Contests for Winter Holiday. I created a Green avie in which Mika loved very much. Once I had saved it and sent in my entry I of course changed back to Blue. Mika was saddened by this and when I said I would change it to green for Christmas she got excited. Then she said she couldn't wait that long and put her hands on her hips while stomping on the ground. I started laughing and said she reminds me of a little kid when she does that. So she said well I will call you Big Brother Jay if that helps you. Thus the Big Brother and Little Sister were formed. We would make some jokes here and there about her doing something like playing in sparkles. Then I mentioned I took pictures for our parents whom we had no clue who to make parents. So I said well by all logic poor Diana and Lime had us thrust on them by Turtle and Maro. So logically those two are indeed our parents and thus I asked them if they wanted in. They naturally agreed to it and thus we got our family parents.

Now a little bit about our family as Mika has mentioned it's centered around being a Pokemon family. We live in Johto and for the most part we specialize in a specific type of Pokemon. I had joked that our Father had gone to Sinnoh to find a Pachirisu for our mother in honor of their anniversary. Then Mika said that Father promised to go to Hoenn to get her a Flygon. I stated Father had a Charizard that knew Fly and thus could be there and back before Christmas. Little did I know at the time that Maro did indeed have a Charizard that knows Fly in the Kalos games that is named Luka. So it has been decided that our family types and such are as follows in the next post where Mika will take over. :)

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Family Rank| Username| Pokemon Specialty:
Father| Maro| Fire Types
Mother| Turtle Sensei| Grass Types
Son[Oldest]| Blue Jay| Water Types
Daughter[Twin]| Mika| Dragon Types and Skitty
Daughter[Twin]| Fuu-chan| No Pokemon
Daughter[Youngest]| Lina| Flying Types

Rules |Just in case|

|- Please follow Windlyns Rules
|- Please have fun!
|- Don't intentionally ignore any user in this thread.
|- Me, Jay, Maro and Turtle Sensei have the right to ask anyone to leave this thread if we find any reason to do so.
|- We have the right to add or remove rules as we see fit here.

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:38 pm

The Pokemon on hand as main pokemon are as follows.

Father(Maro): Charizard named Luka and an Arcanine. Luka was his starting pokemon.
Mother(Turtle): Bulbasaur and a newly acquired Pachirisu. Due to me going on a journey in the future mother needed an electric type to help in case of electricity being knocked out in bad storms.
Son(Blue Jay aka me): A Totodile named Huey and a Pichu named Sparky. Huey was given to me by Professor Elm and Pichu decided to follow me and thus became my Pokemon. I wish to train as many water types as I can!
Daughter Twin(Mika):Has a newly acquired Flygon and a Skitty that has played with her since she was a small child.
Daughter Twin(Fuu-Chan):Has a Raichu Plushie currently on hand! Since she isn't sure if she wants to journey or not.
Youngest Daughter(Lina):Uses Flying type currently is training up a Swablu .

Postby Mika » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Contests!
For future contests that we might hold!

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Funny Quotes go here! Whenever a Funny Quote is found they go in this box!

Postby Mika » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Reserved for future Art of the family!

Re: The Winkaze Family Tree! |Now Open! Join us!

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:29 pm

With That the Thread Is officially Open!

Postby Mika » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Yay! We are open! I hope we get guests soon!

Postby Maro » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:37 pm

/bursts into the thread on Luka's back/ I HAVE ARRIVED!

... I MAY ALSO BE SLIGHTLY DRUNK DUE TO A LARGE INGESTION OF RUM FLAVOURED COFFEE MIXED VVITH EGGNOG!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 5:56 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Mika » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:39 pm

:0 Father can't be slightly drunk! That's a bad influence!

Postby Maro » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:52 pm

/clears throat/

I ... I MEAN I AM COMPLETELY SOBER! YES... COMPLETELY SOBER! >x>

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:10 pm

*pats Mika on the head* Now now it's the holidays I am sure father only had the Rum Flavored Coffee. He drinks it to loosen up his muscles from riding on Luka every now and then.

How does that coffee taste by the way? XD

Postby Maro » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:43 pm

it's like heaven on earth ;3;

Postby Turtle Sensei » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:52 pm

I am apparently Mama Turtle

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:26 am

Next

Return to Hangouts