A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Alty's Blanket Fort

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Alty's Blanket Fort

Postby Mika » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:54 pm

I want to go on vacation with my friend to her grandmothers house in Korea..... But alas.... That's one super expensive vacation.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:25 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Sadly out of country trips are the most expensive. *nods head*

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:32 am

Well, not for her apparently.... But my mom never made me a super savings account when I was younger... And that's what she uses....

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:50 pm

I had a savings account when I was younger and honestly just hoarded by money. I never started using it till I got my first laptop. XD

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:17 am

Well I had a savings account once made by my mom... It was when she divorced husband number two and had to sell the farm. We each had our own calves and when she sold them she put the money from each calf into a savings account... She never told us until many years later that she ended up using the money.... So savings account was nonexistent.

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:13 am

Well that sucks!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:25 pm

That must have been difficult for you to sell your calves Mika. How sad that all that was taken away from you.

I use to do odd jobs, babysat, did lemonade and flower stands...and saved up my money from about 8 years old on in a savings account. My first big purchase was a ten speed bike when I was 12. I sold it when I was 16 so I could go on a trip to Hawaii (my first time on a plane). I started working a regular job week ends and summers when I was 15.My family did not have much money so if we wanted something we had to earn it to buy it. Living costs use up a lot of money but it taught me to be frugal.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:25 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:45 am

I had always been a saver even as a kid though it was after I got my first laptop that it went out the window. XD

Postby Altysay » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Well I suppose since I"m basically not working atm I should be active more lol

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:25 pm

I'm looking to trade some of my extra winter items (sweaters and stuff) for the hair items like what I have on. I need them all except Pink and Black. PM me if you're interested.

Deviantart Tumblr
Tumblr is partly NSFW(18+)

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Welcome back Alty! :D

Postby Mika » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:39 am

Actually, Lemon, it wasn't hard to sell the calves.... Not after we had just recently been attacked by a dairy cow due to stupid stepfather number 1's laziness.... My mom would've had the hardest time since that's what she wanted at the time.... But now she is content with cleaning houses.

Alty!!! That's right! Get your butt back here! Valentines Day event will be starting soon!

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:44 am

Mika!!!! *puts a skitty doll on your head*

Postby Mika » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:32 am

When I went back to that area in hoenn searching for the new Pokemon.... I couldnt resist when a skitty would pop up.... Im addicted.... I keep telling myself "It could be shiny this time" xD

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Haha you just want to be a Skitty Trainer don't lie! All Skitty All the Time for you! Like if I could I would have a team with the entire Electric Rodents that were made! Start with a Pichu and have the others slowly over time.

Postby Mika » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:33 pm

No... I'm literally addicted to the thought that the next skitty could be shiny... I want the red skitty!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts