A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Deerling Haven

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Deerling Haven

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:35 am

I want to go to one but I never have. I've been to NY Comic Con that was mixed with Anime but I was with my sister and she had no desire to let me go off on my own. >_>

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 6:44 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:32 am

About how far away from your current location are you from Baltimore Maryland? Were talking near the inner harbor.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:41 am

Haha pretty far! I'm in New Jersey and even if I could get there I have no money to buy the tickets. Need to use them for bills and stuff. XD

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:24 am

New jersey can't be much farther than what I have to drive to get up there xD every year seems to take longer and longer.... Which sucks... I hate driving for too long....
That's why you should try to find a job so you can do some awesome sauce stuff! When I was back in highschool and we had a club, we wanted to go to conventions... So you know, I tried to motivate them into doing fundraisers.... They were all too lazy to seriously earn the money to go.... The fastest way to earn money with a lot of members in the club is a car wash... They wouldn't even do that.... So after I graduated and still had the craving to go to a ton, I looked it up for Otakon and asked my friend if she wanted to go. And bam! It started. Lol. I could've strangled those guys in the club....

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 am

I don't have anyone to go with and I don't drive right now so that isn't gonna happen. Not to mention I would get lost probably. XD

Previous

Return to Hangouts