A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Pants Optional {now open}

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pants Optional {now open}

Postby Tom_Suke » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Oh oh, is it weird that I have a lil rabbit toy named Alfalfi? like alfalfa, but it's a girl. xD;

Ithink it's cool you taught yourself Irish and German :D

Oh pardon me, my manners; my name is Tom_Suke, but you can call me Tom, Tommy, Suke, or Count Mewcula. I am humbly at your service -bows and kisses hand-

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 6:38 am

Postby Lime » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:10 am

Heya Tom, welcome! I already said that in another thread, haha. >w> But welcome to this one!

It's a little slow, but feel free to come in and chat~

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 9:38 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Shakespeare » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Wooo! Bought a few things :D Might change the pants though...

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 12:38 am

Image Image

Postby Lime » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Haha yess! We'll come up with more items soon enough! :)

But if they're optional here..

Postby Shakespeare » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh that's so true. Could just go completely naked >: D

Postby Mewty » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:01 am

Hello. :3

Postby Shakespeare » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:09 pm

owo Lime and I are like twinnies! xD

Mewtsuuh. How ish you?

Postby Lime » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:27 am

Lmao, I didn't even realise your avvie looked like that! Afterward I was like, "waaaait a minute.."

I was wondering if maybe admins should have separate items so people don't confuse us.. But I like dressing up my avvie too much. ;3; <3 Ah, well.

But I'm too partial to pink! Haha. I switched it shortly after. I couldn't help it.

Also, hello there! c:

Postby MystMist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:01 am

Well you could maybe have an admin only item that is obvious and yet don't interfere with your dressing up?

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 3:38 pm

Postby Lime » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Yeah, we were thinking that. Like a sash or something that says "ADMIN" or something really obvious, haha. Or maybe giant golden wings. 8DD I'm kidding, haha. <3 But something obvious and cool. C:

Postby MystMist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 pm

A floating Orb of some kind or Ban-Hammers are also something that can signify authority would also work i think. I like it when powerful people have their own personalized ban-hammers. xD

Postby Lime » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:47 am

Haha yeah, it would be cool if admins (and eventually head mods, or important positions) got individual special items that sort of represented each of us. :) But they could all have one theme, like the ban-hammers you mentioned or something.

Postby MystMist » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:34 am

It would be good if i were able to earn a special title/rank with no responsibilities on this website.
It happened to me once on another website and i was all rainbows and clouds for a full week because of that.

Postby Mousy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:56 pm

I feel like if anyone were to get a special rank or title for nothing, it would have to be those that joined on that first day or week or something like that. Which would not include myself btw bc I joined like a month ago. Also, they would have to do that for everyone and that doesn't make it special anymore does it?

I've seen "achievements" and things of that nature on other sites. You would earn the achievement and have some cutesie title underneath your name, but every user has the opportunity to earn said achievements. I have also seen ranks or special titles within guilds in sites, but those are earned as well. You're the creator of the guild or you're extremely active or whatever.

I feel like these wings are special enough for those of us in the first 100ish. These are awesome and they didn't have to make them for us, but they did.

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 7:38 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby MystMist » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Those that joined early have the title early alpha testers already.
Well the wings are awesome but i probably won't always wear them.
I like to make a bit darker outfits or outfits with more natural colors so when we have more items i will wear them less often.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts