A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Commander's Corner [Cullen's Hangout]

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Commander's Corner [Cullen's Hangout]

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:49 am

True there are 720-721 Pokemon now I believe with the addition of Diance and a few new ones. *nods head*

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:33 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:54 am

I love how they add legendaries after the release of the game...

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:43 am

Yeah I know it made little to no sense because they never even made a third installment of the X and Y games like they did for Four of the previous series. Also I highly doubt that Black and White will get remakes because they did Black 2 and White 2 which were remakes but told differently. Kanto and Unova are the only regions to get Four Games made during their generations release. Depending on where you lived Kanto had Red,Blue,Green, and Yellow all made for that region in Japan and three in America came over. Johto had Gold,Silver, and then Crystal that was when they introduced a Female Player you could choose. Hoenn was Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Sinnoh was Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Unova has Black, White, Black 2 and White 2. While Kalos only has X and Y so I'm wondering if something is in the works. Most of the remakes so far were in generations that are 2 generations from when they came out except one. Fire Red and Leaf Green came out during Generation 3 the Hoenn games. HeartGold and SoulSilver came out during Gen 4 the Sinnoh games. While we didn't get Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire till gen 6 the Kalos game versus Gen 5 the Unova ones. Also from what I looked up the third game for a series usually comes out after a Remake except in the first two regions. *nods head*

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Supposedly after the recent remakes of ORAS there won't be any more Pokemon games released for the Nintendo. Maybe games like the mystery dungeon and whatnot, but no more like the originals.

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Noooo why not?

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Cause all the games are now playable on a 3ds. And I imagine it would be hard to continue to make more Pokemon...

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Drats I really like the games guess I'm gonna have to ask for the old ones! I need kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh games. I have Unova, Kalos, and Hoenn now!

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:08 am

Uhg sinnoh sucks.... I hated that game....

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:09 am

The only I don't like about the older games versus Kalos games is the amount of freaking HM's you need to complete the game. In Kalos Waterfall isn't completely needed in the game but good for a Bibarel as an HM slave to learn. The only use for it is to get HM moves and plates. While Rock Smash is needed but a TM just to get through Victory Road. Surf, Strength, and Cut are all needed throughout that game and Fly is only really needed for the Boss Fight with Team Flare. Where as in other games you have more then Five that you never know when you will need to complete the game.

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Well back then they wanted to make something specific just for each game lol. What better way then to add a new hm move? I believe in the original there were only four HMS...? I think....

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Nope it was Five like in Kalos which is fine to me! You can see all HM moves Here! No I didn't look it up just now I had it open last night and just copied it. XD

Postby Vladimir » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:57 pm

A Dragon Age thread? I belong here... ;o!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 6:33 am

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Sadly Cullen hasn't been on recently. I need to drag her back here. She is part of Team Blue Jay/Blue Jay Corps. Yes I have a team now. XD I dragged her here from Zantarni and she joined. She will post more once her illness calms down. :D

Postby Vladimir » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:02 pm

I hope she feels better then! @. @
Aha awwww.~

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 6:33 am

Postby Zombie Bunny » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:04 pm

Dragon age? I have one friend who is absolutely insane over that game. I believe he got a new graphics card so he could play it better.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 7:33 am

Image Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts