A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Banni's making a hangout too

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Banni's making a hangout too

Postby Banni » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:12 am

I've been starting to take my multivitamins and vitamin C gummies again. Just takes a few days of eating them before they truly kick in, probably. ; v;

I just took 3 medicines and I'm eating a pasta salad that the husband brought home for me yesterday
and the swelling of the dangly thing in my throat actually went down and it's no longer oddly white colored and not as painful~~

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 10:32 am

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:49 am

Spy: hmmmm that's odd that you don't really have the strength to do it anymore... I mean, so long as you aren't starving yourself you should still be getting plenty of energy.

Banni: thats good. Just make sure that when you are at home you are getting plenty of rest in between. Don't need to do anything that might make it worse.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 12:32 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Spyridon » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 am

Well before that I was bingeing and barely getting any exercise so it's a sudden change for me.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:32 am

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:42 am

Hmmmm I dunno. A year ago when I tried to give the whole weight loss thing a go, I did pretty good at making sure I worked out even though I might've been tired as buns.... It didn't work though....

Postby Spyridon » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:54 am

The hardest part is starting, but afterwards comes such a rewarding feeling. During my workout I can't help but wonder when it will be over. That's why I put my headphones with music in and cover up the clock.

And I just went into my grocery store to check in a lottery ticket and OF COURSE they have my favorite ice cream flavors. When I can't have any :x

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:32 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Banni - white or red is usually strept or thrush so keep an eye on it and if you have a fever with it then you might need antibiotics. Did you try some warm salt water rinses?

Spy - exercise is great but watching calories are more important in weight loss. go to myfitnesspal.com and put in your height and weight and what you want to weigh. I was amazed at how many calories some foods are. I had a handful of macadamia nuts and they were 920 calories - and my goal for each day was 1200. You can eat what you want but once you reach the goal you are done for the day. So, yes you can have some of your favorite ice cream. It definitely helped me with making better choices - I can have a bagel with 300 calories or I can have a bowl of soup plus another 100 calories for a treat. check it out if you haven't.

Postby Banni » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:33 am

~Mika
Yeah, unfortunately I never really have a day just at home. Today I'm off but going to have driving lessons XD
wont last long though I really wanna be home and drawing~~

~Lemon
Yeah, I am pretty sure I had strep earlier in the week. I had two big pale bumps at the back of my throat. Told mom and she was like, "that's normal" but she didn't actually look. I took antibiotics anyways cause I didn't fully believe her. Those bumps aren't even there at all anymore Lol
Yesterday the dangly bit was pale at the tip and swollen, but yeah one of the medicines I took was antibiotics, so that is probably why it went down pretty easily >v<
Today I'm fine again. Tomorrow might flare up again, it's become that routine

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:57 pm

banni, don't forget to take antibiotics until they are completed or the strep can come back

How was the driving lesson?

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 am

we should call you dr lemon :o

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 4:32 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Banni » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:30 am

Haha oki dok <3
The driving lessons went ok
but I'm nervous
cause he said he wants to get me comfortable to the point of passing people on a freeway at 90mph
I DONT WANNA BREAK THE LAW DUDE OMFG

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:20 pm

*rolls on in and hugs Banni. Then rolls on out*

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 pm

That's funny Ryvvi, my friend at work calls me "Doc in the box" and gets a kick out of how I am always diagnosing her aches and pains and worrying about her... maybe I read too many medical books/articles

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:06 am

Wow.... That's nuts Banni.... I've been on the interstate only a couple times a year for the past five years and only this past year did I find myself unknowingly going 80.... Geez. What kind of driver do you have?

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:37 am

i was like waaat your highways dont go up to 100?? but then i realised your speed limits arent in kilometres

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 4:32 am

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:41 am

Ryvvi, before I read the last part of that I was like, "What!?" Hahaha.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts