A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Banni's making a hangout too

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Banni's making a hangout too

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Haha I talked to you for the first time today on Recolor and we have been talking for days here! :lol: Oh wow that is the best!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:20 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Banni » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:04 pm

Hahaha xD
silly coincidence~

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Haha I like it over here the best because it's less intense. I do like the items on Recolor and some of the people that I have talked to. Turtle Sensei doesn't count since I met her on Zantarni years ago. I also met several Rec members here first and then joined there. XD However Ayeta and a few others are super nice. :D

Postby Banni » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Yeah there are a lot of good people on recolor. I also like that it's active and not too limited, so it'd be great if I started advertising my RLC there. Gotta catch up on current orders first though XD

There are two on there that I know are from Ernya, where I came from prior
so it is great to know wherever I go there is someone I already know and adore, like Fuu-chan here ♥
This site feels similar like Ernya did with how the community seems laid back and cute

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 pm

I honestly never joined Ernya because it was advertised by the former owner of Zantarni and several people left Zantarni to go to Ernya. Made me sad because Zantarni was the most amazing place years ago. It's still up and running but slow now because so many people have lives now outside of avatar sites. :cry:

Postby Banni » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Ahh, I actually didn't know that o:
That explains why a lot of people mentioned that site.
I tried joining it but yeah it was too slow so I couldn't get into it. I think I was on for like one day, drew a person, then got distracted elsewhere.

how dare people have lives D< not allowed

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:39 pm

I went Neopets to Gaia to Zantarni. I briefly joined Solia, Rolianna, and Mene with the same name I always had at the time Jamr516. I quit all but Zantarni though I was off and on with it. I would get really into it for months and then just poof because of life weather it was working full time was driving me nuts or my mother's cancer was taking it's toll on my mental health. After years away I went back to it but then joined Sapherna in October and got back into avie sites. However due to reasons I quit that one where I was Jason Graymark at the same time I was on that one I joined Caedon and quit because of the male avie making me dizzy. I then joined Kingdom of Knuffle for one day and joined Windlyn on the same day. Windlyn stuck for me. :D

Postby Banni » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Haha kind of sounds similar to my list of avi sites and such. I have been off and on with them as well.
Of course, Gaia was my first, I think in '06 or something when it was friendlier. I did take like a year or so hiatus from it then went back on with friends and had fun for a couple years
then got tired of the evil community there so I looked elsewhere. Roliana, Solia, and others I can't remember. One of them I really tried, but the community was rude to me, like I drew a picture for someone and I forget what he did but it made me sad so I left. IRL took over so I got distracted for a while, but then something happened and I was basically a shattered soul for a while. I found Ernya, and it's cheesy but if it wasn't for them, omg I dont know what I would have done. They literally held me up during the time in my life where I literally felt like dying ;c;
Even the rudest troll on there treated me with so much kindness (behind the scenes lmao) and helped me so much. One girl even sent me a package in the mail with cute things just to cheer me up ♥

That is why that site was very much cherished :>
They also boosted my art confidence, and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have opened myself for RLC, and a lot of nice things wouldn't have happened to me in the past years~

I think I started going on a tangent xD oops

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:12 pm

It's ok it's on topic in your hangout. XD Zantarni was the first one I started talking on and I didn't talk much on the others. Sapherna opened me up alot and then I came here. This and Zan have my highest amount of post counts. Zantarni is like 12k but that is over an 8 year period while this one is 8k and I've only been here since December 9th. XD

Postby Banni » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Hahah wow XD
I think I've always been pretty talkative on sites (which is why I quit neopets pretty quickly cause they dont let you TALK). Gaia probably has the most posts out of me cause of how long I was on it.
Ernya would have the second most for how long I was on there too.
Here is probably still in double digits ;D

Postby GuiltyStarship » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:17 pm

/peeks in from around the corner
OvO

O Hi~
Nice place you've got here.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 2:50 am

Postby Banni » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Starship
Hi :D
Thanks
it's all like
unfinished and stuff! ♥
how's it going?

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Haha I did Neopets for the pets. XD

Postby GuiltyStarship » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Unfinished is fine.
Not everything has to be graphic oriented or text heavy.
Kinda makes it homey. C:

I'm good.
Actually working on some stuff to possibly make a hangout of my own.
I am also super bored, and procrastinating.
Cause I'm a responsible adult and I do what I want.
=x=

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 2:50 am

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:29 pm

hey guilty wb! *hands out cookies*

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts