A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Oh a userhang out let me make a thread~!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Oh a userhang out let me make a thread~!

Postby Lyra » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Zombiebunny wrote:Cartoon network's getting some good shows lately, I just saw a few episodes of Over the garden wall earlier. I really liked that one too.

I love all of them but Amethyst holds a special place in my heart after the episode I just saw. I have been watching it because it is unlike any show I've seen for awhile. Speaking of shows did you know there is a magical boy anime out? Its pretty funny. Lots of magical girl sterotypes are there and its played off pretty well.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 7:15 pm

:L_Wing: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

I think I saw a thread titled Stephen Universe.... guess I will have to go and check it out as there seems to be quite a buzz about it.

Over the garden wall sounds like a book that Julie Andrews (the actress from sound of music et al,) wrote, I wonder if it is a similar idea... the orphan girl would sneak over the garden wall....

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 8:15 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:16 am

Hey everyone I'm back my internet was conked out so I couldn't get on for a few days. :(

So how's it going everyone?

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Blue Jay... are you without internet again...

i saw pictures of snow in Boston, I don't think I have seen snow that high before, cars were literally buried!! One person opened their door and took a photo, the snow filled the whole space so that the door left an impression in the snow, like a mold.

Anyone buried in like that?

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 8:15 pm

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello I've been gone for a couple of months but I'm finally back I'm sorry for not returning sooner. I'm rather timid and this site intimidates me a bit. I'm sorry for the absence.

Postby Widget » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Lyra wrote:Hello I've been gone for a couple of months but I'm finally back I'm sorry for not returning sooner. I'm rather timid and this site intimidates me a bit. I'm sorry for the absence.

Um...Hello there friend! Am I posting this right? This lay out is interesting, I'm having a bit of a hard time navigating it. ;;

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Widget wrote:
Lyra wrote:Hello I've been gone for a couple of months but I'm finally back I'm sorry for not returning sooner. I'm rather timid and this site intimidates me a bit. I'm sorry for the absence.

Um...Hello there friend! Am I posting this right? This lay out is interesting, I'm having a bit of a hard time navigating it. ;;

I'm having issues with it too don't worry XD. We'll get used to it eventually so how are you tonight friend?

Postby Widget » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Lyra wrote:I'm having issues with it too don't worry XD. We'll get used to it eventually so how are you tonight friend?

Aaaah, I'm not alone on this confusion parade, that's a little comforting to know. ;U; It's quite different from the "old country" , that place was quite more simplistic. Not to say this isn't either, just a little different. We'll both adjust and figure this out together!

I am doing okay, bud. I'm just finally getting around to poking my nose around this site and getting my bearings. Remaking my avatar, this one looks like a train wreck to me. ;;

What about you?

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm playing the arcade game trying to beat the high score for 100 feathers. After that I'm going to fiddle with my avatar some more.You should look in the welcome forum there was a give away awhile back I wonder if its still going on.

Postby Widget » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:37 pm

I wish you luck with that, I have faith you can do it. You do have quite the knack for something competitive like that, so I have no doubt that you won't be able to do that. ^^ I aughta, I'm sure there are some really nice threads I could go poking around in, maybe get to meet some of the locals, that would be lovely!

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:39 pm

I don't know if many people are on right now. The site seems pretty inactive at the moment. But hey with new users showing up this place might become a bit more lively~. Hopefully it does. I'd love to see this place flourish.

Postby Widget » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:47 pm

I guess I'll just have to wait for the day time, I guess I'll just have to wait for another time, shucks! Hopefully as time goes one, there will be a rather healthy amount of people that have managed to come in, it is only just a baby, isn't it? Ah, I can't wait to see that day. It seems to have quite a bit of potential,

I can't wait to see it as time goes.

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 pm

I hope it doesn't end up like other sites have. It has a lot of potential. I hope things go well for it. Are you doing well with figuring out the site features?

Postby Widget » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Yes, I'm doing just fine over here! :) It seems rather simple and easy to go through, even managed to edit my profile even! Awesoooome~

It really is a nice little place, I think we'll be having tons of fun on here. =U=
I wanna see if we can't get some other peeeps over here, I aughta bring some of the gang over, don't'cha think?

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Yes that would be epic bring everyone over~! That would be so cool and it would defiantly become way more lively. I'm trying to figure the emotes out right now. I have a signature I like it a lot. I think this site will be loads of fun.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts