A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby Gingerale » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:18 pm

seems like something they are not telling

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:28 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:29 am

Okay. So.....

First they say that they didnt take him becaise he smeared poo all over the walls. Which is concerning because kids who have been through any kind of trauma would do something like that.

Then they say they dont want him running off and getting kidnapped.

Its so fucked up. They need their parental rights taken away.

They said theyve already been investigated by cps but i highly doubt that. Even if its true, then cps is bs and needs to fire the cps employee who went there.

Theyre so confident they'd win the court case they have now. I hope to all that is good that they lose the case and have the children taken away.

Even if they were telling the truth and their kids come up with this and is all acting, they should have said that there's a line to not cross. That there's a limit. But the trampled that line out of existence.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:28 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Definitely messed up - something else they are not telling.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:28 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Okay, two stories from work.

[+] SPOILER
I was on cash in the drive through. This customer had a $9 order. They paid $7 in change. My manager was asking if things were alright because it was taking a while and I said she was paying in a lot of change. Now, I probably should have worded it differently because the customer had taken offense to that. I told her everything was fine, that my manager just wanted to know if everything was fine and that I was just letting her know what was going on. It took my manager to calm her down and that it wasn't meant to be rude or anything.

[+] SPOILER
This customer was probably trying to get extra money from McDonalds. Usually people try to get their money back because they were "unsatisfied" when all they wanted was a free meal. But this customer had given me a $10 bill. I gave her the change and she drove to the next window to complain that she had given me a $20 bill. I knew for a fact that she gave me a $10 because I make sure to pay attention to the bills I have been given so that I give them the correct change. There was no $20 in the $10 spot where I put her money in.

My manager had to change drawers so she can count the money to settle things. The drawer came out even, no extra money. She HAD given me a $10. Then, when my manager tried to explain things, the customer (who had given my manager the $4 in change she got) said she was owed $14.

She then tried to say that if I had mistaken a $20 for a $10 that I must've been making this mistake all day. (It is possible to misread a bills, especially $10 and $20.) But I'm on cash ALL THE TIME! I never made that mistake, my manager knew this. The customer STILL thought they were owed money. They wanted to speak with the owner (like, of course the owner wasn't there, the owner also owns more than 1 store.)

The customer tried to get me in trouble. But I've been doing my job right all day, been paying attention to the money that has been handed to me. Never cashed out the wrong order all day. I KNEW I didn't do anything wrong. I knew the customer was wrong. Some people need to stay home with their shit attitude.

Postby Mousy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 pm

that's a thing!! That's a scam people pull. There's a video somewhere on the internet of a man at a convenience store pulling something similar. So the guy buys his stuff and gets his change back, but secretly pockets like half of it and the clerk thinks they messed up and gives him more money. Not the same scam, but similar. When i worked at fast food, people tried all the time to say that I gave incorrect change. Count the drawer, i'm perfect, they leave pissed. XD

My drawer was short ONE time at a job I had and I knew something was up, but it was my very first day and I was training with a manager. Fast forward a month later, the manager was fired for shorting drawers and the safe. :angry:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:28 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:26 pm

I need to stay off YouTube until all this DaddyoFive shit is finished.

It's getting me so worked up.

Postby galled » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:31 pm

I haven't seen that one, but I have to wonder in this day and age when people behave insane to get attention/click if that is all just to get eyeballs clicking their videos so they get paid. It's pretty outrageous and shocking if it's real.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:55 pm

I think it's because it hits me on a personal level that I invest in the drama.

They claim they did it for the shock value, but they obviously didn't set a line to not cross.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:12 pm

I try not to watch the reality type shows as it is mostly drama or sensationalism. I get enough of that in real life with all the stuff I hear at work.

Postby Kyndreth » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Hmmm... what's your job Lemon?

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 pm

I love the puff ball on the dandelion item, it really came out nice. Very whimsical. I really like how the creative talents of others makes our world just that much better.Sometimes we need a reprieve from the real world and need to find a place that we can relax and create. Look at all the different combinations people on here have come up with using the same items. Very nice.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:28 am

Postby Kyndreth » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Mmm, it really is nice~

Welll, I haven't come up with much using these items~

Postby Watery Star » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:57 am

When I worked the register I had a couple people say I didn't give them the right change back. One guy tried confusing me with giving and then taking back his money to pay it in a different way. Definitely trying to scam me with the way his hands with moving like a magician. Ugh I hate that kind of stuff.

Postby Kyndreth » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:04 am

Yeesh, some people...

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Can't find my candy I bought yesterday.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts