A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby galled » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Sometimes it's just a matter of trying a few things and seeing if they inspire something you like.

How are things? Still at the new (formerly new) job?

I've seen Basey swing through a few times, but she didn't post anything.

Server Administrator

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 2:18 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:40 pm

Bassy posted in my thread! :cheer:

I hope she has fun on her vacation...maybe you two can go on a trip sometime Monkey!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 am

Still at McDonalds, but after things settle, I'm most likely going to quit for good.
It's getting to me too much and I think it's best to move on. I need a better paying job, anyway.
I got a new job once that fired me after 3 days since I apparently wasnt good enough even though I was trying my damned hardest. I think it just summed up to them not liking me. I then went back to mcds.
I was supposed to be in the process of becoming a crew trainer, but obviously, they dont really have that high on their priority list cuz I would have been one by now. I'm not worried about that anymore. Im just going to wait till I'm settled at the new place and find a better job. Maybe one that doesnt deal with customers.

I'm excited and impatient for Cadence of Hyrule. I preordered it yesterday but it still hasn't unlocked yet.

From what I gather, it won't be until 3pm est till I can play, but I'll keep checking every hour till it unlocks.

About the jewelry thing, I'm waiting till I'm settled until I really start to learn. I got to find a place to put materials. But I'm excited to learn.

And eh, maybe. Me and Bassy kinda just go about our own lives and our schedules make it to where we probably wouldn't see each other often. I'm just interested in making trips out of state with my own friends. Shes going with her friends to cali. I want to go to New York and my friends want to go with me. I just got to get a better job to make it possible. Hopefully one where I can get on and have a vacation. I dont get vacations at mcds cuz I'm not a manager.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:18 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 pm

I'm so done with packing and cleaning.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:53 pm

refresh my memory... you moved!?!?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:48 pm

I may not have mentioned that I moved. But yes. I moved.
I moved in with my sister. Better place, better location. Further from work, but I dont have anything to worry about in the winter.
I was just having a hard time affording rent at the old place and rent was going up.

Postby galled » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:01 am

That all sounds positive!

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:30 am

What awesome things are happening in your life lately Monkeygirl?

How is Bassy doing in L.A. ? Did she feel the earthquake at all? Figures the one year we don't go for Anime Expo the weather is mild!! Hope she is enjoying herself!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:31 pm

I think she did?
I hope she enjoyed herself. Idk. I wasn't there.

Postby galled » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:45 pm

I've been meaning to ask you, Monkey, what do you think of the new "never frozen" hamburgers at McD's? I still haven't gotten around to trying them.

Server Administrator

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:00 pm

They do taste better than when the quarter meat was frozen, but tbh, you may want to check to make sure, when you buy a quarter pounder, that the meat is cooked all the way through.

Most of the time you'll be fine, and at my work, it rarely to almost never, have customers come back with quarter pounders where the meat wasn't completely cooked. It happens so I'd say to check it, but more than likely, you're going to be good.

Postby Gingerale » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:40 am

When I think of McDonald's I never think of the food being under cooked, good to note.

I had a hamburger before from In and Out though and it looked a little pink, and their hamburgers aren't very thick at all! I am a well cooked meat person if I'm going to eat meat.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 am

Postby galled » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:52 am

I haven't tried the meat substitute burgers anywhere yet. Well, I've had veggie burgers, but I don't think these new ones are like that.

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:30 pm

dang...I haven't been to McD's in awhile and I forgot to try the stroopwaffle sundae they had...I wonder if they still have it?

Postby Gingerale » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:24 pm

ice cream <sigh> so many wonderful flavors now!

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts