A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:30 am

Yup, multiple colors!!

Just got one with the color 'Harvest'

Local time: Tue May 21, 2024 4:10 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:02 am

I'm finally stepping away from Among Us for a while because of what happened last night. I've had a game with a hacker who completely destroyed the game because they got found out (so frickin dumb because they were sloppy), someone was in a discord chat and snitched on me (I was imp and my imp partner snitched on me after they got caught, the let me win and luckily they never showed their stupid faces in the lobby because they were going to get banned from the lobby), one lobby had people getting mad for people actually playing the game because they wanted to do their stupid little witch coven thing I don't even understand, one where 3 people threw the game, 1 was imp and basically all just decided to off everyone, then the imp vented several times in front of the other two and the other two went and just "I'm the imposter hehe!" And just.... I left so many games prematurely because they were all filled with children. It was 3am, in a North American server mind you. These children should be in bed.

But all this happened back to back pretty much and I decided I needed a break before I go apeshit. These children are what ruins the game for others. I don't think ToS got this bad, but ToS had it's own share of drama that I left the site over.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 pm

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:35 am

Oh dang. That's one helluva wild experience. If ya looking for a quiet game with no bs and any of those hacker shenanigan, I'd recommend the Asia server. Though sometimes they might forget to converse in English, just a simple reminder for them will do.

It's odd when people kept on saying "It's just a game", but at the same time be bringing all these serious hacking shit into the game, I'm like ???? If it's just a game for these people, they sure as hell be taking winnings and losings seriously.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:23 pm

justs topiing by to say hi! :heart: :heart: :cheer:

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 12:10 pm

Postby npixelz » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:11 am

That sounds like no fun. I hate when communities ruin games. Like League of Legends, or Overwatch. I've even heard bad things about the Undertale fandom, but at least you can still play Undertale on your own without needing to interact with the fandom.

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:31 am

*nod nod* Some community make the game better, while some sabotage it.

Postby npixelz » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:37 am

Yeah. Like, even Minecraft. I heard the most recent mob vote had a lot of people being toxic

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:57 am

Ohhh Minecraft's community can be wholesome, and sometimes chaotic too HAHA. Oh what! Dang, that's unsetting tbh. If only some people learn properly on how to convey constructive criticism and aint straight out attack another ya know.

Postby npixelz » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:10 am

Yeah, Minecraft is usually non-toxic, but I guess people felt strongly about this vote because of the last mob vote disaster

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:09 pm

Are there any better hours to play...when there are more responsible people on? Or is it just the game that draws those kind of people?

Yes, build your own minecraft world and forget about the rest!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:10 pm

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:49 am

Hmmm now that ya mention it, if it's for the game Among Us,

For North America server region, the best time to play is in the morning. Usually teenagers and kids that wanna sneak a few rounds before starting their online classes will be playing. Sometimes we get those middle age and older people in the morning too. Much more wholesome and direct.

Haven't been to the Europe server, have no idea of that yet.

As for Asia server, well, night is pretty good tbh. Morning might be quieter, but can give it a try.

Postby npixelz » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:10 am

Do y'all remember the last mob vote disaster?

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:37 am

Nope tbh
What happened the last time? :0

Postby npixelz » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:51 am

Everyone voted for the phantom. That was a mistake. The phantom is an extremely annoying mob that many people now hate.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:36 pm

I only play creative mode on Minecraft. The most I've done is create an insanely long minecart track because that's all I wanted to do since learning how to make a rail system. Like, it's gotten to the ranks of a rollercoaster and if only I can make loops, lol.
Haven't played in a long time, though.

With Among Us, I usually play until like 4-5 maybe even 6 in the morning before I finally decide to go to bed. (I do work a night job so it isn't unusual for me to go to bed that late.)

I also got myself a kitten! She's a little calico that I named Ellie. I was worried that I would have to continue litter box training and having her have accidents in my room while I'm gone, but she pretty much knows how to use one so I am much more relieved. I do need to get her scheduled for her first shots, she is only 7 1/2 weeks old.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts