A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Roaming Pirate Ship.

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Roaming Pirate Ship.

Postby Gingerale » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:59 pm

I got a few items I didn't have so I'm happy - I'm also on after Halloween discount candy sugar overload!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 am

Postby Cae » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:27 am

I've just been eatting the left over candy that didn't get handed out.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:06 pm

What is it with that? People I have been talking to had hardly anyone show up trick or treating and then I spoke to a couple other people who had car loads of people go to their homes!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 11:03 am

Postby galled » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 pm

That's because they give out good candy!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Cae » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:40 am

Ah We had like 20-30 people show up. Which is a decent number, we kinda live in a smaller neihborhood that not many kids live in/around. We just always buy more than needed.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:52 pm

that's actually a good turn out! Ya, always buy the kind of candy you like so if you have any left over you can share it with friends and co-workers.

Postby Cae » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:40 am

Why in the world would I share? >> <<
Okay... maybe give out one piece to everyone and keep the extra 100 or so to myself. Yes. (I don't eat/get access to candy all that often these days.)

Postby Inspire » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:53 pm

I'd give out everything I had and only save a couple for myself, I give everyone everything quite often, hahaha but it is the right thing to do so why now, hmmmmm???

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:03 pm

Postby Cae » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:16 am

I mean I grabbed a handful of candy each time to give out, we just had more candy than kids, even though a good number showed up. u:

Postby Gingerale » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:54 pm

buy the kind you like so that if you have any left over you eat it yourself! No waste right!?

And some chocolate bars like peanut butter cups and snickers taste good frozen - just saying ~

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 am

Postby Inspire » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:23 pm

I'd give out every piece to everyone I saw if they let me and I'd be so happy afterwards!!! It's cool that you did it your way though, you don't have to explain yourself to me!!! I just know I'd give it all away!! When I was in Florida, I was the only one giving out candy on Halloween. In fact, I had to stand outside just for anyone to even see me. Only a couple cars came by. I got laughed at for giving out painted rocks by one but the one who laughed quickly changed his attitude when he saw what I meant!!!! Snickers is REALLY good frozen, yeah. Too bad I can't eat them anymore.

Postby Cae » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Ahaha. Our neightborhood is a popular spot as it's pretty safe, so we get a good number that live in the area show up, and all it takes is some decorations outside.

Anyways side note... People, everyone... I finally got my real computer working properly and everything. 8D

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:13 pm

YAY to the computer working! Does that mean we will hear from you more often?

Postby Inspire » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Ahhhhh, the one I was in in Florida was a trailer park, I was living with my ex best friend then. She and her family was always much more poor than us so they always lived in awful places sadly. The real her deserved better.... Anyway!!! I actually had a couple manual light up pumpkins from a Halloween store that was The Nightmare Before Christmas themed, with Jack and Sally on them (god I loved those....) and I put them at the end of the driveway where I sat. Ahhhhh, that sounds amazing, I bet you missed it quite a bit, hahaha!!

Postby Cae » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Well uh, I've been collecting to this site trhough my macbook, and my windows desktop, which I'm putting aside pretty much just for gaming things, so not really, you won't see me anymore than I've been around recently. xD

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts