A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Roaming Pirate Ship.

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Roaming Pirate Ship.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:13 pm

well...ok...at least we get to see you once in awhile!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 am

Postby Inspire » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:08 am

I agree, as long as you come around!!! I'm saying so as you seem just so interesting and awesome and I live off of that fun from people, it's so cool!!!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:09 am

Postby Cae » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:39 pm

I mean I always have this open right now, I just... forget to refresh it everynow and then. PLus I'm really only checking this thread here, if I posted in any others I think I'd start to get a bit overwhelmed based on the number of sites/chats I'm now trying to keep track of. xD

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 am

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:55 pm

I'll keep checking on here then.

Postby Cae » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 am

Sounds like a plan then. ouo

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:50 pm

It rained today!!! We need it so badly!

I just made some stew in the instant pot and it came out yummy. I love soup/stew on rainy days. How about you?

Postby Inspire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Oh yes I totally feel you on trying to keep track. There's this one hangout thread on another site I quite love that I'm taking a break from because every time I try to get involved in it, it moves like lightening and I always panic attack so I'm taking a break to fix my mental health for it.... It's been dead pretty much since I took a break so that's a sign I should have took my break from it, I'm still taking it. I am involved in at least 4 other sites for hangout forums and other things though, it's just that one thread is too fast for me right now with my mental health. I'm also the type of person to make sites active again so yeah, it's hard being mentally rough.

I'm so happy for you Lem!!! It's been raining a whole lot for us so we don't need it, hahaha. We need all this cold to migrate and turn to heat, hahaha.

Postby Cae » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:01 pm

I always rains here, heck most of the week is calling for rain I think.
Anyways, for me, nothing is super active, it's more of three sites to keep track of, and a few groups inside different games. So there's just lots to jump around between.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:49 pm

batten down the hatches and lower the sails, Cap'n it's blowing up a storm over here!

Postby Cae » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Pssh, belay that order. We ride forth into the center of this ere' storm! For at the center of this storm... lays the long forgotten island Balborea! On which the legendary pirate Xaldair Moltara hid his great treasure!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:33 pm

aye, aye Captain! That was good advice...it's calm in the eye of the storm, not a drop of wind.

Postby Cae » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:01 am

Let me know if ye see any land, meanwhile I'll go take a nap, ya lazy landlubbers better keep me ship afloat!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Sunshine and clearer sailing today!

Postby Inspire » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:09 am

That sunshine sounds great to be honest!! It's raining again and I was so wanting to walk and do real exercise... Guess I'm getting it with the kids today and the baby especially tonight. They're definitely the main reason I'm still so skinny, whoo. I have to jump around sites sometimes too but when it's like this, I just add a whole lot of activity in all of them, lol.

Postby Cae » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Spent all day raining of, then on, then off, then on. And the amount was so random... It dropped buckets at one point then stopped then just sprinkled then dropped some more buckets. xD

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts