A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Shiro's Hangout |staying active!!|

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Shiro's Hangout |staying active!!|

Postby ShiroGEM » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:23 am

PsychoPotato
If I remember correctly the clan specific events had limited skins that you could buy for gold, I used to grind like mad by selling materials on the market from the gathering resources and coliseum etc. I never opened an art shop or spent real life currency haha, middle school days :P It is much cheaper than buying dragons with the desired genetics to be honest, and a lot of the dragons I bred didn't have the specific genetics I wanted in the end :strain:

npixelz
go rest! I feel you haha, i've been awake for too long :cry:
Well this is my hangout thread and i don't mind having multiple conversations going on, as long as I don't get confused by them haha
By the way I love your purple green avi combo!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 12:35 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby PsychoPotato » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:31 am

Yes they have! XD So you are that kind of person who collects all the limited skin/items every event? XDDDD
Well their gems are pretty expensive XDDDD for me.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
True that! And it will take a lot of time to save up, and purchase your desired gene XDDD
Unless you can sell potatoes(dv currency) before XDDD

Postby ShiroGEM » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:43 pm

PsychoPotato
I try my best to if it's possible to obtain as a free to play! It's one of the more affordable skins anyways so why not~ Back when I played, they had crowns as their limited event accessory and they were really cute!
Yea a lot of the market revolves around gems which makes it near impossible for me to obtain anything, but oh well! I never sank money into it so that's to be expected
I tend to avoid cross site trading because conversions can be wonky, it's easy to get undervalued :strain:

Postby npixelz » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:15 am

ShiroGEM wrote:npixelz
go rest! I feel you haha, i've been awake for too long :cry:
Well this is my hangout thread and i don't mind having multiple conversations going on, as long as I don't get confused by them haha
By the way I love your purple green avi combo!

lol I feel ya.
Yeah yeah! I'm not worried! I just found it funny!
Thanks! Yours ain't too shabby either!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 11:35 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:48 am

here to spamm

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:35 pm

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:49 am

npixelz
It's honestly not too different to having a conversation on discord haha, we usually have multiple conversations going on in different server channels

Vaughn Creighton
Was this for the event? I thought it had already ended :P

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:38 am

PsychoPotato wrote:Cilencio Cerbera AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH YAS XDDDD
that was my first dorogon XDDD I remembered that i cant pick another name for the other dorogon that time, so i left her "unnamed" for 7 months HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

silverberry emo dragoooon is niceee!!! :D le me adopt that dorogon <3 <3 XDDDD

Yes dragons are cool! yes! xD

HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHA
IKR I NAMED ONE DRAGON OVER MAHSELF TOO-//SLAPPED AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

ALSO SIL'S EMO GOTH SCENE DRAGON HAD BEEN THERE FOR SO LONG WITHOUT A SUITABLE PARENT :cry: IT'S COOL YA WANNA ADOPT THEM :cry: :cry: :cry:

@Shiro EYYOH Shiro, what's yo IG in FR? Lemme check out yo lair :grin: :grin: :grin: finally have some time after Riot of Rot and Monster Mash ended HAAHAAHAHAH

Postby ShiroGEM » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:44 am

Cilencio Cerbera
Ehhh there's nothing wrong with naming a dragon after yourself! especially when you run out of naming ideas lmao
It's been a long time since I logged in and it's nothing special but here! A lot of them are very old haha
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/147872

Postby npixelz » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:47 am

It's honestly not too different to having a conversation on discord haha, we usually have multiple conversations going on in different server channels

Too true, too true.
It's just always funny to me when it's in the same chat/channel/thread

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:00 am

IKR HAHAAHAHAAHHA I even named the G1 dragons over my CK buddies HAHAAHAAHAHAHA XDDDD it was a very fun thing to do! Still have more G1s names to work on! XD

Woah I just checked out your lair and your dragons are all having very pretty * ^* the simple-design skin paired with the dragon's colors made it stand out even more!

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:00 am

Cilencio Cerbera
That's actually kind of cute :wink: I usually turn to a name generator or something because I have no idea what to name them
Haha thanks! I actually really like some of the simple accents, also notice how most of my dragons have the gem/iridescent traits... i am a sucker for those :strain:

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:02 am

npixelz
That's true, it's like having multiple conversations at the same dining table- actually that happens a lot lol

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:37 am

HAHAHA I see, I never tried the name generator thing so have no idea //rip
Yooow that's valid af, gem genes look so good on dragons. Iridescent gene is simple and nice, not only does it brings out the color of the dragon, it also shines out the beauty of accents that are paired on the dragons. And just as we speak, they'd already released new familiars to the game HAHAHA :grin: Time to collect all!

Postby npixelz » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:04 am

That's true, it's like having multiple conversations at the same dining table- actually that happens a lot lol

That doesn't usually happen at home because we're often told to talk about things that everyone can discuss. It's not a rigid rule, but it's strongly advised.

Postby MissAutumn » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:42 pm

npixelz wrote:That doesn't usually happen at home because we're often told to talk about things that everyone can discuss. It's not a rigid rule, but it's strongly advised.

That's a pretty good rule to have. It's awkward when you're the one not able to join the discussion.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 4:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts