A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Shiro's Hangout |staying active!!|

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Shiro's Hangout |staying active!!|

Postby npixelz » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:44 am

I've been well! Life has been mostly good and I had a great birthday recently, so I'm pretty happy. What about you?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:43 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:53 pm

ShiroGem is back!!! Hurray!!

You have a birthday coming up soon, any plans?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 pm

Postby ShiroGEM » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:08 pm

npixelz
OOoo Omg happy belated birthday! What did you do? :O I've been doing pretty well because there's no classes right now so now i'm just vibin :)

Lemon Cheesecake
I don't usually do anything massive but for once my brother and I are in the same country on my birthday! thinking of maybe a family dinner or something~

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:43 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby npixelz » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:55 am

A family dinner! Twas fun! Also ty!

Nice! Have fun!

Postby ShiroGEM » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:29 am

npixelz
Ohh!! Glad it was fun! Guess i'll be doing the same~ Did you get to eat cake? Personally I prefer icecream but cake feels like the proper tradition :cheer:

SHAMELESS PLUG but if anyone has extra event items from spring, feel free to check out my art shop thread~ i want them so bad hfhdhd

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:37 pm

Ice cream cake!

Ok!

Postby npixelz » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:14 am

As Lemon said, I had both ice cream AND cake since it was ice cream cake! Plus someone gave me ice cream as a gift so I had that during the days around my birthday!
Ya know I can just give you some items for free, right?

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:23 am

Lemon Cheesecake
Npixelz
That sounds so nice! Ice cream cake is so good but so big and expensive :strain: my family consists of 4 members and half of them don't even eat that much cake... if only icecream cake existed in slices
Definitely going to get some icecream though! Lactose intolerance be damned :cheer: What flavour did you get to eat?

Also shhh let me draw some avis and stuff, It's been over half a decade since I last had a shop here :cheeky:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:42 am

I sent you a trade ShiroGem... no hurry on the art.

I also sent you an early Happy Birthday present for your birthday week. Count down!

They actually have ice "cream" here if you are lactose intolerant. They make small ice cream cakes as well. So I hope you can get something you like. Sherbert & Sorbet also have the texture of ice cream but not made with milk. We have so many options. Sorry they are so expensive where you are! But you get some fun foods (desserts) where you are that we can't get very easily here.

Postby galled » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:11 pm

I had problems with lactose intolerance a long time ago (didn't have it when I was a kid). Lactaid helped me get over it. I don't know if you have it over where you are, but here's an Amazon listing to read about it.

https://www.amazon.com/Lactaid-Lactose- ... B0009RF9K0

I have dairy every day now with no problems.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:46 am

ShiroGEM wrote:Lemon Cheesecake
Npixelz
That sounds so nice! Ice cream cake is so good but so big and expensive :strain: my family consists of 4 members and half of them don't even eat that much cake... if only icecream cake existed in slices
Definitely going to get some icecream though! Lactose intolerance be damned :cheer: What flavour did you get to eat?

Also shhh let me draw some avis and stuff, It's been over half a decade since I last had a shop here :cheeky:

I don't know the expense, since my mother and sister made it! But the ingredients might have cost a lot, I'm not sure! We're also a four member family, five including the dog. We eat half a cake a day usually.
Go for it! I asked for my favorite: French vanilla!
Alrighty! If that's what you wish, I shall not force upon you my items! ^-^
But I think imma give you something on your birthday! Just pick an item from the event that you really want and that'll be your gift! I won't take no for an answer, and I'll send you something either way! It's up to you if you want it random or want something specific!

That sounds nifty, Lemon. Non milk ice cream. Also I love Sorbet.

Postby ShiroGEM » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:19 am

Lemon Cheesecake
Countdown!! I always forget that my birthday is listed on my profile haha, it really has been many years since I first signed up! Thanks for the gifts, though i'll only accept them once I draw you something :cheeky:

I'm not lactose intolerant (I think) nor vegan but I also love icecream alternatives! They've got their own merits. I complain about how expensive ice cream cake is but I buy like 10 USD tubs of vegan icecream... the danger is real. There is this local brand called Happy Cow that makes really good coconut milk icecream! Also true with the dessert variety, is there anything you really want to try that you can't get where you are?

galled
I didn't know there was a temporary fix! :O Must be really good when travelling the world, or just for icecream :). My brother actually discovered that he's lactose intolerant to American/European/Australian produced milk but perfectly fine with milk from Japan and Hong Kong. It baffles our minds but it's good to know~

npixelz
Ohhh!! It's sweet that they made it for you! It probably won't be too bad then, since usually you can get a lot more raw ingredients for the same cost. Or so it is when we back cakes, bread and other things here. French vanilla is a good classic, I always opt for it when there's no other options I fancy~

Ok but what if I said no, let me yer wizard-

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:02 pm

It will be a super moon on your birthday!

Sent you an early birthday present because I can't recall if you are a day ahead or what!!

Postby galled » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Ooo Happy Birthday!!

That's interesting about the milk (or cows) from different countries. I wonder if what they're fed makes a difference. In the US I believe they're mostly corn fed.

Lactaid is supposed to be used as needed, but I kept eating dairy with the tablets and stopped taking them and have no problems now. I don't know if that's supposed to be how it works, but it happened for me.

Have a most wonderful B-Day! :hug:

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:16 am

ShiroGEM wrote:npixelz
Ohhh!! It's sweet that they made it for you! It probably won't be too bad then, since usually you can get a lot more raw ingredients for the same cost. Or so it is when we back cakes, bread and other things here. French vanilla is a good classic, I always opt for it when there's no other options I fancy~

Ok but what if I said no, let me yer wizard-

Yeah! I was quite happy with it! Icy! I don't know much about food cost. French Vanilla is actually my fave. A lot of people think it's boring, but oh vell.

No saying no! ><

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts