A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Shiro's Hangout |staying active!!|

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Shiro's Hangout |staying active!!|

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:54 pm

I bought 3 wick scented candles for gifts this year to friends. Many stores did not have many options and ordering candles on line is difficult when you can't smell them. They may sound ok but I got a cherry blossom scent that smells like bug spray to me! Fortunately I can exchange or return it locally.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:36 pm

Postby npixelz » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:08 am

We have a scented soap that is vanilla peppermint, it reminds me of candy cane ice cream

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 12:36 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby ShiroGEM » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:49 am

Lemon Cheesecake
Oooo they do make great gifts! Does suck when you can't smell them IRL, I bought mine from a store only because I could smell it haha... The fact that cherry blossom smells like bug spray is scary though, I sniffed one recently that smelt like apples and I considered getting it for a while :strain:
npixelz
Vanilla is nice!! it was one of the sweet scents i considered getting but i was like.. scared i'll get sick of eating vanilla afterwards so i decided against it :P

On a side note, watched spider-man 3 today and nothing will ever be the same again..I am very sad. it was so good though!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 1:36 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby npixelz » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:44 am

Yeah, I feel you! But I could never get sick of vanilla myself!

Oh dear, that's not good. Don't spoil it, though! I haven't seen it. But now I must prepare myself for sadness

Postby ShiroGEM » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:16 pm

I have been revived for Happy Chinese New Year!!! To be honest I'm still really busy lol but I really wanted to check in and participate in this event because it brings me back to my primary school days |D Hope everyone has been doing well though! Got any special CNY or valentines day plans?

Postby npixelz » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:11 am

Woo for revival! No plans here! No girl who loves me anyway

Postby ShiroGEM » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:03 am

Haha me neither, but I love spending the day with friends (online because social distancing)! Some people like spending it with their families too!

(u don't see me sneaking in more items in here and there...look away)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:21 pm

HappY New Year! Sending good luck, good health and prosperity your way!

Postby ShiroGEM » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:46 pm

Thank you Lemon!! Happy New Years to you too!
Definitely enjoying the endless amount of tiger themed art popping up these past couple days :cheeky:

Postby Gingerale » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Gong Hey Fat Choy!

What's your favorite New Year's dish?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 9:36 pm

Postby npixelz » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:29 am

I loved the fireworks for the Google Doodle!

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:55 am

Gingerale
Happy Chinese New Year!! Hmmmm I don't know if there's a favourite dish but my family does eat turnip cake at this time of the year. My dad likes steamed but I like fried ones too, especially with the little shrimp and ham bits!

npixelz
google doodles always do justice to festivities around the world!! this years one is so cute indeed

fyi if anyone is willing to sell/trade me the mooncake + hongbao item, i can offer wings or one of the bgs in exchange C":

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:04 am

ShiroGem, you should be able to get those items just from playing the market a few times.
Are you claiming ALL the items each day? All you need is 888 points total a day to get all of them.

I am playing Vivianne's account as well, when I can, for anyone who misses out. She wanted her account to be used for charity so I am honoring her wishes. I won't have all 14 days of items though, but my account will have extra's as will others that I will put in my dice game threads as prizes.

Postby npixelz » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:54 am

I love Google doodles
Once there was a Doctor Who one with its own minigame, it was super fun!

I wish I could help but I'm having my own problems with getting items!

I'm glad you're honoring her wishes

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:37 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
Yea but that requires me to login everyday and I don't have CNY break with this university because it's based in the US c': I was originally going to grind the event but I ended up having to pull 2 all nighters the past week, don't worry about it though I plan to get the items somehow!

Thanks so much for keeping Vivianne's account alive! It's always nice seeing her account around especially with helping others :hug:

Gingerale
Speaking of which GINGER YOU CANT KEEP GIVING ME ITEMS PLS TELL ME HOW I CAN REPAY YOU :cry:

npixelz
I particularly like the Halloween doodles with the drawing minigame, super challenging but super adorable!
Also don't worry about the items! I think I'm only missing the red packet for this year but I have an extra of the items I've drawn for anyone willing to trade

Hope everyones had a great Valentines day whether its spending it with your significant other, friends or family!! Pulled an all nighter for storyboarding class but I made sure I had company :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts