A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

What happened

Moderator: Ryvvi

What happened

Postby Lyra » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:13 pm

While I was gone? It's been about 3months since I've been on. Has this place grown up any?

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:20 pm

:L_Wing: :R_Wing:

Re: What happened

Postby Zombie Bunny » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Welcome back to Windlyn! We have increased in population quite a bit since you were last here, we've enlarged to 410 members so far. However, we are still in our infancy. I hope you can still find entertainment on our site!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 9:20 pm

Image Image Image

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello Moderator~! I look forward to using this site more and figuring out its features. :O Only 410 Members? That's cool. It's still pretty small I like that. I hope that I can get along with a lot of the users here. The last time I was on was just a bit after the Valentine's day events. A lot has changed. I'm sorry to say I missed all of the Easter events XD.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Welcome back, the progress has been steady and the events have been fun! You missed Pi day, st Patricks day as well as the Easter event but there are those willing to sell their extras if you really want. Check out their threads and check out Maro's giveaway thread as well.I'll send you a cute little welcome back gift

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 9:20 pm

Postby Lyra » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Thanks again for the Easter gift I really appreciate it. It kinda makes me wish there was a hug emoji on the site XD. Thanks for the warm welcome back. I've invited someone to join me on this site. I hope the site grows more in the future. The layout is so cute.

Return to Hangouts