A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Dark Castle

Moderator: Ryvvi

Dark Castle

Postby npixelz » Fri May 15, 2015 2:41 pm

<upon a dark and lonely mountain, lies a castle hidden in the woods... dark and ominous the castle lies, inside a beautiful forgotten valley paradise... it is a dark spot in an otherwise beautiful place... a figure in a dark robe approaches, lost, and seeking shelter... this is where our story begins...>
h-hello? *I knock on the door, and it creaks open, I step inside* a-anyone there? *the door shuts behind me and I wander through the empty halls, afraid and confused...*

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 6:29 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: Dark Castle

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:43 pm

A figure peers at the new visitor from within the shadows, not moving out from their place of refuge in the dark. Just watching. Watching and waiting.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 7:29 am

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby npixelz » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:39 am

(wow, I forgot about this!)
p-please, I need a place to stay until I can figure out where I am. is anybody home? *I come across a vast dining room, with a large table along the length of it. a single, lonely chair sits at the far end of the table, in front of a painting of the valley in which the castle stands*

Postby Polaris » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:22 pm

A blue translucent spirit peeks through the dusty, unkempt curtains hanging from the frosted dining hall windows. Its whispers are faint, but not unheard, as it ponders whether to approach the new visitor or remain hidden. The others have concealed themselves within the castle's walls, where untold, ancient secrets await to be discovered.

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm

*I hear faint whispering from somewhere in the room* hello? *I spin around, searching for the source of the sound* must be the wind. *I move through the dining room to the rooms beyond, until I reach a billiards room, where it appears a game was left, mid-play, a long time ago*

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:39 pm

-One of the pieces seems to move across the board by itself-

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:42 am

*I gasp in fright and grab a fire poker, brandishing it at the piece* "wh-who's doing that?! I'm st-stronger than I look!" *I creep towards the piece slowly, holding the fire poker in front of me* "sh-show yourself!"

Return to Hangouts