A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

HP's Kingdom of Magical Muffins - Come and chat!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: HP's Kingdom of Magical Muffins - Free Art on Page 5!

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Oh! Okay, I was confused. Sounds yummy. Maybe I can force my boyfriend to make them for me. I'm not a cook . xD

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:39 am

Postby Candi Formaldehyde » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Lemon Cheesecake: that sounds delicious. I've only had tiramisu cake and also tiramisu gelato from Haagen Dazs, which was orgasmic.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Hocus, I guess I like to cook because I like to eat the food, but I am in no way a gourmet cook, although I do like to change a recipe sometimes and I often have to follow a recipe if I have never made and item before in comparison to friends who can just throw a recipe together on their own. Alas, even if I am following a recipe I sometimes forget to put an ingredient in, fortunately no total disasters. I have friends who don't really cook but I haven't found anyone yet who hasn't been able to follow an easy step by step recipe. Have you tried cooking? Had bad experiences with cooking?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 12:39 am

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:19 pm

I can cook if I need to. I just don't enjoy it. I much rather eat the food without having to stand over something and make sure it's not going to burn. xD I just don't enjoy the cooking process, never really have. I also don't enjoy cleaning up the mess that cooking leaves afterwards. I don't mind doing dishes though if my boyfriend makes food however.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 pm

I don't like cleaning up the mess from cleaning either - and I guess if I really think about it I like when I go home to visit and my Mum cooks for me or I go to friends to eat and all I have to do is sit down. I probably prefer to bake then cook but I do love to make home made soup, I could eat soup for every meal when it is home made delicious.

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:01 pm

I prefer baking too, but I usually don't cook things all the way through so I give up. Especially cakes because all we had was a toaster oven for the longest time. It was so hard to figure out how long to bake them.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:21 pm

I love my toaster oven but toaster ovens really are only good for baking cookies...I haven't had much luck with baking anything else in them but I must say I love the toaster oven for reheating pizza, making quesadillas, toasting bagels, making croissants to name a few and of course the cookies come out good and you only make a few which means fresh cookies more often...mmm cookies....

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:45 pm

They are really good for reheating things. Ever since we replaced our stove we haven't really touched the toaster oven. I think we have too many appliances in the kitchen right now. We have a blender (which we never use), a toaster (gets used pretty often), the stove, microwave, coffee pot (it's mine, but I don't drink coffee so my boyfriend has taken it over), grill and a can opener. The kitchen isn't very big to begin with, but Jake wanted all of them in there so I just let it be.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Besides the microwave, I probably use the toaster oven the most. The blender is good for making smoothies or processing food for sauces but I don't use it most. I love the demos that are done on the new blenders though - makes soup or ice cream in minutes! Sadly, too expensive.

Postby Hocus Pocus » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:02 am

I don't think we've actually ever officially used our blender to actually blend stuff. It's held sweet tea many times though.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:51 pm

crush some ice up and have it with your sweet tea!

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:38 am

lol Lemon you're the only one who seems to want to post in here. xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:31 pm

I figure at least you can respond and get feathers... I will lay quiet and see who comes in - at least Candi posted too

Postby Hocus Pocus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Haha, it's okay. You can totally post more if you want. I won't be on for awhile unfortunately. But everyone is welcome to chat if they have nowhere else to!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:32 pm

ok, thanks...are you off on a vacation?

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts