A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn

Postby galled » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:50 am

Same!

Server Administrator

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Arc » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:13 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Didn't the neopet stuffed toys give you codes, similar to webkinz did?

Yes, if I remember correctly! :’O

I made an account but rarely used it. Instead, I liked to watch my older sister play on hers. While she played Neopets I played Trollz, and you could get codes from the dolls and such.

[+] SPOILER

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:51 am

Postby Ashton » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:27 am

you can still get codes for neopets items ingame from participating places that sell or give out neopets stuff. there was a burger king happy meal neopets toy giveaway that gave you codes for special items a few years ago.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:51 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:16 am

It's sad some of the sites didn't last.
I liked the Disney fairy one.

Actually the kid meal toys of Burger king & McDonalds used to be so fun... no idea if they are now. Wasn't there talk of getting rid of the toys to discourage unhealthy eating? I knew someone who would buy just the toys as part of their collectibles.

Postby Arc » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:24 am

The toys were always the best part. My grandma still has a few toy buckets full of the BK and McDonald's toys my sisters and I got as kids.

I think I've heard about them getting rid of the toys. Getting rid of the toys isn't going to do much as long as parents have the final say in what their children eat, in my opinion.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:28 am

I agree, Arc.

Actually, thinking on it I think they had decided to keep the toy but added apple pieces & juice as a healthier option?

Tomorrow is a LEAP day!

Postby Arc » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:50 am

Yes, I remember that now! :'O I think I've only ever ordered the apple slices twice back in high school. Sometimes I forget they're even an option. x-x;

Woo, leap day! Also, slightly unrelated, but I saw that Easter is in March this year. That seems so weird to me lol.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:53 am

I did not realize Easter is in March!

Hope you are safe from the storms, Arc! The news shows some pretty bad damage in a few mid west states & hail the size of golf balls !!

Postby Arc » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:10 pm

Thank you, Lemon! It's very cloudy, windy, and cold as heck, but the sun is starting to poke out a bit. ;u;

I live in Ohio. Apparently 3 tornadoes touched down this morning. x-x

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:49 pm

I'm going crazy trying to find a "save them" button for some of the members ... I wish they'd post more! Hunting for them in threads is driving me batty!

We had such a beautiful day today, I feel so blessed.

Postby Arc » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:07 pm

It'd be awesome if there were also an option to save people from their profiles. That way you could find them directly from the member list instead of having to search the forums.

Good! :)

Postby TheFellowsheep » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:55 pm

Is saving them different than the other options like support and assist? Better rewards?

Speaking of storms - I'm in the PNW and had to walk around town despite the usual light raining today. For the first time in yrs I came across earthworms on the sidewalk. Got to help 1 buddy back to the grass. I forgot how teeny tiny and huge they can get.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:51 pm

Postby Maro » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:01 pm

Just poking into here super quick to say I briefly worked on Royal Creed [ the site] and their follow up projects way back in the day before it shut down. So I actually know the owner of Voltra [fozzy] but not really well anymore since it's been like half a decade since I really had any dealings with 'em. [Kind of like how I worked on Avaricia a much different separate site which is in a sort of cyro hiatus state right now of Avalyss] so it was interesting to see someone mention it [Royal Creed] by name.

I've been on here since 2014 so nobody really brought me here I did bring people here back then though. [the guild #teammaro is still around just dead]
I'm really tired right now so I'm not going to ramble much about the past though.
If a site existed I've been on it is the easiest way to put it.

also neopets last i checked they tried to launch nfts like, last year and it didn't end well, the forums revolted against it happening, nobody liked the thought of neopet nfts iirc.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:21 am

Art by - ciel

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:28 pm

Maro wrote:Just poking into here super quick to say I briefly worked on Royal Creed [ the site] and their follow up projects way back in the day before it shut down. So I actually know the owner of Voltra [fozzy] but not really well anymore since it's been like half a decade since I really had any dealings with 'em. [Kind of like how I worked on Avaricia a much different separate site which is in a sort of cyro hiatus state right now of Avalyss] so it was interesting to see someone mention it [Royal Creed] by name.

I've been on here since 2014 so nobody really brought me here I did bring people here back then though. [the guild #teammaro is still around just dead]
I'm really tired right now so I'm not going to ramble much about the past though.
If a site existed I've been on it is the easiest way to put it.

also neopets last i checked they tried to launch nfts like, last year and it didn't end well, the forums revolted against it happening, nobody liked the thought of neopet nfts iirc.

I thought I brought you here but maybe you brought me here lol I'm forgetful we are everywhere together on all sites :cheer:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:51 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:42 am

It's just nice you can be on other sites together.

Lily: no idea if the choices affect the rewards or not.

Happy Leap year day! 2/29!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts