A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn

Postby Maro » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:41 am

It's no biggie gizzie, it's just funny to think of how long I've been here now, it's been almost a decade?
I came here when my kid wasn't even two yet and now they're almost twelve.

Happy leap day Lemon!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:15 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Arc » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:04 am

Maro wrote:Just poking into here super quick to say I briefly worked on Royal Creed [ the site] and their follow up projects way back in the day before it shut down. So I actually know the owner of Voltra [fozzy] but not really well anymore since it's been like half a decade since I really had any dealings with 'em. [Kind of like how I worked on Avaricia a much different separate site which is in a sort of cyro hiatus state right now of Avalyss] so it was interesting to see someone mention it [Royal Creed] by name.

When I joined remember I made plans for how much gold I needed to save to get items for my avatar and was so excited when my newbie avatar finally started coming together. Then one day I tried to visit the site and it was down. ;-; I wish I could go back in time and experience the site more! I didn't know fozzy worked on Royal Creed as well.

I made a fanart drawing of one of the NPCs back then (I can't remember their name at the moment), but it's on my old laptop. I'll have to dig it up when I go home.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:45 am

Postby Maro » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:13 am

Fozzy was only like.. a mod? working toward being a recolorist back then. I was working toward being a recolorist/item artist back then. Strange how the world turns out for stuff like that. Yeah, it was a whole thing, one of the owners kind of just went POOF and the other one was left hanging. I won't get into it right now my brain is a little fuzzy, I've done a lot of volunteer work for a lot of various sites in a lot of various positions. I was an admin on Avaricia last going off before life stuff and health stuff took over and now I'm just kind of floating around. I actually made an item on here for an item design contest ages ago, It's the little crown I have on my avatar lol

Postby Arc » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:34 am

Oh man. : It's amazing that you've done so much for avatar sites, though, and I love the crown item you designed! :3

I found this old screenshot on Wayback Machine. I don't remember the blonde character, but he's the one I did the fanart drawing of.

Postby Maro » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:50 am

Ooo that is such a blast from the past seeing those characters again, I'm honestly surprised the wayback machine held the images so well. Neat to hear that you liked it so much to do art of him though. [Cue it's a small world playing in the background]

Yeah, I just honestly really like trying to help people and enjoy doing what I can, art is fun and I like doing data entry so it kind of just ended up happening a bunch with different sites.

I only slapped the design sketch for the crown together for the contest, Diana is the one who made it wearable on the avatars, so all credit goes to Diana for the amazing bringing it to fruition on that end.

Postby npixelz » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:05 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:You are making me have nostalgia ... I forgot about neopets, is it still around?? I remember when it started up & then just expanded. Didn't the neopet stuffed toys give you codes, similar to webkinz did?

Nice of you to reach out Gizzie.

Oh my God Webkinzzzzzz

I used to love those! I still have a few plushies actually! Man that takes me back

Of course me being me I've forgotten the names I gave them, but man, I loved them

But the online stuff was SO fun, I don't remember much, but I do seem to recall having a blast designing rooms, I remember vividly a pirate themed room!

I also used to have a few Neopets but I don't think I ever did the online stuff
I just remember thinking they were cool

And nowadays I don't collect plushes but I do collect Pokemon!
I guess some things don't change
The name has changed but the game is still the same

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:05 am

Maro wrote:It's no biggie gizzie, it's just funny to think of how long I've been here now, it's been almost a decade?
I came here when my kid wasn't even two yet and now they're almost twelve.

Happy leap day Lemon!

Wow, your daughter is almost 12 now??? Has she gotten into the avatar/game sites like her Mom?

That went by fast!

Did they ever figure out the health issues for you, Maro ? It sounded like you had been undergoing lots of treatments & testing. Hope you have been staying strong. Does your Grandma still help out?

Happy Leap year everyone! Enjoy your extra day ...you won't get one for 4 more years! :wink:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:45 am

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:20 pm

I slacked down on my earnings because my sinuses are so screwed up all I do is sleep but I have 3 sets plus some

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:45 am

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:56 pm

I hate sleeping in earrings so I have to wear ones that lay flat.

Hope your sinuses clear up soon, Gizzie!

Blow your nose good & get it all out!

Postby Gingerale » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:47 pm

Hope you had a good leap day!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:45 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:07 pm

I just realized that the amount of points we earn for the team doesn't actually reflect how many times we have actually helped people because the score changes & varies.

Postby Ashton » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:48 pm

rip

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:45 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:38 pm

I've been watching a new series & it gets me trying to figure out the connections to figure out what is actually happening.

Rainingtonight.

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 pm

I'm debating rewatching Helluva Boss. :(
You ever watch a show or shows that you just love so much and hate having to wait for new episodes?
That's me right now. ;n;

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:55 pm

I hate to have to watch each week for a new episode. That's why I like to wait until it has been out for awhile or a season & binge watch if I can.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts