A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:30 pm

I used my computer so was able to click redeem then once I clicked "OK" I pressed on another item, then redeem, ok, redeem ok until it refreshed. Much easier.

I was getting frustrated with how long it was taking & someone helped me out with the quick fix. :grin:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:38 am

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:42 pm

All I have is my Droid and it's slow in itself lol my iPhone has no service atm .... I miss it

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:21 pm

Up to you , I don't think you need to keep more than 50 gems.

I kind of wish I had kept 30 gems but I got trigger happy for items haha

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:31 pm

I got it down to 100 I can send some if you want

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 pm

Postby JinMay » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 pm

npixelz Aww thank you so much, that's honestly super sweet of you to say! :heart:

@Lemon Cheesecake Thank you Lemon, I did and you're right. I ended up going. Just got back home yesterday, March 10th. I sprained my ankle though while trying to cross the street to the barracks to help my boyfriend pack up the last of his things. It hurt so bad, and I still forced myself to go up the flights of stairs each time to get to the hall where his room was located. Now I'm on painkillers. I have iced it a few times and it helped but it's swollen but thankfully it's not broken. I did have a really good time though and I'm so happy that I went.

There is one aunt, two that could probably help and I've got cousins who have offered to help when they can. It's honestly really nice to see them so concerned and worried. It makes me happy that people care about him. He is a good man, my dad. He has raised 2 of my cousins who are siblings, when he and my mom first got together. And so it makes sense that they worry about him and see him as their father.

Gingerale He is. :cry: It's insane how much I love him and just admire him. He accepts me and all my quirks. Always shows me immense patience when I'm having breakdowns. We both lean on each other and just are honest with each other about anything going on. :distress:

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby npixelz » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:49 am

^-^

Ouch, I've been there, had to run through a storm with a twisted ankle
I hope it heals soon!

I feel ya, sometimes we get lucky in love, I'm lucky rn, and it seems you are too. However! It appears your BF is ALSO lucky!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:24 am

JinMAy, I am glad to hear you went & had a good time ...except for the ankle sprain! Oh no!!

Icing it is good, you may have to wrap it for support but try to stay off it & elevate it when you can.
Hopefully it heals quickly.

Nice to hear family are stepping up as they should.

I agree with Npix, your boyfriend is also lucky to have you!

Postby JinMay » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:59 pm

npixelz Oh my goodness, that sounds scary and difficult! I'm glad you're okay though. D: And thank you, haha. I know I can be a handful but I do my best to make sure he knows he's loved.

@Lemon Cheesecake It was so much fun! We plays super smash and I got 2nd place which was nice. I'm not very good at he game though, I wish we would have played Mario Party but I guess no one was thinking about it. haha.

I was thinking of getting an ankle brace but I do elevate it a lot. I hop around the house for the most part, or I limp. But I do get tired after a while. Today I went grocery shopping and that was painful but I treated myself to some pistachio gelato which I will eat tomorrow probably.

Aww you both are really kind, thank you! I'm a little... much sometimes. But I love him and I do what I can to make him know it. :3

I have a job interview tomorrow. So I'll let you all know how that goes.

Postby npixelz » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:40 am

It was! But luckily I got picked up partway through. I don't think there's anyone on earth who CAN'T be a handful at times tbh!

Smash is so fun

I hope it feels better soon!

I try. I'm a little much sometimes too, tbh! Actually that reminds me of the quote from Mirabel in Encanto; "us family weirdos get a bad rep"

Oooo good luck!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:47 pm

Yay on the job interview, JinMay! Good luck! Hope the ankle feels better day by day, it does take awhile for a sprain to heal.

I think we all can be a little too much sometimes but so long as we try to compensate with loving actions.
I hope we are forgiven!

Postby npixelz » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 am

Yeee

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:55 am

Happy PI day <3.14>

Don't forget to take the PI quiz for a piece of PI-e !

Postby npixelz » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:08 am

Indeed

Postby Ashton » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:59 am

If you are or get low on extras from the shrine event I still have plenty extras of Snowflake Cape, Hataki and Ema Shrine. Just let me know Lemon. :)

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:38 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:50 pm

Thanks Ashton!

I will organize something so those who do not have them can get them, not sure what at the moment.

You are also welcome to do up a charity or raffle thread! I can also help support you!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts