A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn

Postby galled » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:25 pm

I am heartbroken as well. :(

It's likely a combination of things, but one or more will put a person over their tolerance level. Bullying takes many forms and something that seems as innocuous as a passing comment could be all it takes or an accumulation of little comments over a long period of time. The only one that can tell you is your son. This is where the relationship between a father and son is no better suited for such things/conversations. The trick is to keep the lines of communications open and making sure they know they can talk about anything with you. It may take a very long time, but under those conditions eventually all things will be revealed.

You should go over in your head how you'll handle bullying news (if it has happened--and I hope it hasn't). I would say getting mad isn't the right response, but you are the parent and seem to have a good head on your shoulders and will figure it out. :hug:

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 7:34 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:11 pm

On a different subject...note to self...don't eat ice cream after drinking lemonade.

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Vhy not?

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 9:34 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:24 am

tummy ache! Lemon curdles milk!

Postby npixelz » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:46 am

Oh, yeah, zat sounds like no fun

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:27 am

Another hot day coming our way...at least I don't have to work today.

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:47 am

Indeed

Postby Adol Christin » Fri May 01, 2020 10:41 pm

Hi lemon.

I want to go sleep. No energy today. I nap on lunch break but almost didn't wake up in time. Co-workers left me sleeping in chair.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:34 am

你好! 我叫张伟。很高兴认识你。
Hello! I'm Zhang Wei. I'm happy to meet you.
Easy confused.

Questing Yin Cha themed hang out

Postby npixelz » Sat May 02, 2020 5:17 am

Oof. I feel ya, I haven't been able to sleep recently and it started catching up to me.

Postby Mouse » Sat May 02, 2020 6:13 am

It's been storming a lot here so I have been sleeping really well! I love storms!!!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 6:34 pm

Postby Vivianne » Sat May 02, 2020 8:24 am

I slept most of the week on a really firm hospital bed and messed up my back. I'm now back to sleeping on my old bed but my back still really bugs me. I was icing it for hours this morning.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 8:34 pm

Postby Mouse » Sat May 02, 2020 9:34 am

I hate bad beds!! They are the worst!! I hope your back gets better. My backs been getting progressively bad in the lower area. I get this sharp pain sometimes (I think its a pinch nerve because I walk 10 miles in a day usually - I'm retail and all over the store) and it hurts so bad I can't even walk. We were fixing my house for a while and it hurt so bad I couldnt even stand up without my boyfriend holding me. I had to call in to work for a few days til it got better. I'm really bad about overworking myself.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 6:34 pm

Postby Vivianne » Sat May 02, 2020 9:41 am

:c that really sucks. Back problems affect everything! Early yesterday morning, it hurt a little to breathe.

Take care of yourself. <3 be kind to your body! (that's an order. I can be super bossy, lol.)

Postby galled » Sat May 02, 2020 9:52 am

Sorry about your back pain. Back problems are the worst! With me my back problems are usually the type that it's the transitions that are painful. I can usually get into a position where it doesn't hurt or hurt as much, but boy if I have to make any shift, it starts all over!

The ones that I get that hurt pretty much with anything I do (even resting), ice does help, but I've found that heat can help sometimes too (alternating heat/cold pads). Stretching sometimes helps too, but depending on where the pain is, you have to really contort to get some areas or it requires a chiropractor to get it. Can someone help your stretch or massage your back where it hurts?

Server Administrator

Postby Vivianne » Sat May 02, 2020 10:00 am

My back is really tricky because I also have a fairly extensive fusion, too. I'd ask for help, but on the fly communication is pretty impossible. It was a bit tricky to even get ice. I'm hoping time, ice, and rest help.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts