A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn

Postby Gingerale » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:50 am

Here's the latest CDC guidelines.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health ... li=BBnbcA1

[+] SPOILER
Available data indicate that persons with mild to moderate COVID-19 remain infectious no longer than 10 days after symptom onset. Persons with more severe to critical illness or severe immunocompromise likely remain infectious no longer than 20 days after symptom onset. Recovered persons can continue to shed detectable SARS-CoV-2 RNA in upper respiratory specimens for up to 3 months after illness onset, albeit at concentrations considerably lower than during illness, in ranges where replication-competent virus has not been reliably recovered and infectiousness is unlikely. The etiology of this persistently detectable SARS-CoV-2 RNA has yet to be determined. Studies have not found evidence that clinically recovered persons with persistence of viral RNA have transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to others. These findings strengthen the justification for relying on a symptom based, rather than test-based strategy for ending isolation of these patients, so that persons who are by current evidence no longer infectious are not kept unnecessarily isolated and excluded from work or other responsibilities.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... ation.html

"Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 has not yet been definitively confirmed in any recovered persons to date."

From what I gather from the article, most people with mild to moderate cases are not contagious after 10 days. People with severe cases can be contagious up to 20 days and can shed, but not infect, the RNA for up to 3 months. Is that what you get out of the information as well?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:17 am

Postby galled » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:20 pm

Welcome Juniperr !

I quit coffee about a week ago. I started drinking coffee a couple years ago and got up to drinking 3-4 blond roast cups a day! Kinda got addicted to the stuff. :(

I think I feel better now that I stopped. They say coffee is good for you, but like most thing I suppose moderation is key.

Nice to meet you!

Server Administrator

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:17 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:38 pm

I like flavored coffee's but I don't think I could drink more then 2 in a day! However, iced coffee goes down pretty easy.

Do you prefer cold or hot coffee?

Postby npixelz » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:21 am

Covfefe.

Wrong.

Let's make America great again

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:17 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Gingerale » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Let's make the communities we live in a great place to live. Do you ever look at the 10 best places to live list? Friendliness is generally high up on there.

Postby npixelz » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:58 am

Friendliness is good

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:16 am

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead...
If you've got troubles, I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me...

lyrics by Randy Newman, Toy Story

Postby Juniperr » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 am

Hi npixelz, Thank you!! I used to not like coffee too then my tastes changed haha! What drinks do you like?

Hello Lemon Cheesecake! Thank you for the info :) Mmm I went from loving black arabica coffee to slowing going to the less intense ones like mocha and latte <3 Not drinking coffee definitely helped me a lot hahah! Feeling more calm and organised mostly

Thank you galled! Wow I got quite addicted myself haha even thought about becoming a barista so I can smell it all the time and not crave it haha! Felt like it took a while for me to drag myself off coffee. Yeah moderation is definitely key... feel that I need to balance my diet properly. Nice to meet you too!!

Postby npixelz » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:55 am

Np! Your avie is nice, btw. I like orange juice, apple juice, and some soda, like ginger ale. Oh, and lemonade in the summer, with egg nog and apple cider in the winter.

I don't like coffee, alcohol, or bacon

Postby Juniperr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:48 pm

Thank you! Your avie is cute! Oh egg nog is so yummy :) Mmm I really like freshly made juices too

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:47 pm

mmmm I like lemonade! I love the refreshing taste of lemon and ginger, I also like limeade.

I'm not one for alcohol although I like the liqueurs when mixed with milk or poured over ice cream...just not very often.

I wish I could drink egg nog but it upsets my tummy way too much!

Postby npixelz » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:12 am

Np! Ty! It's my take on a ranger from D&D! Yes it is!

Indeed.
Poured over icecream? O.o
Rip

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:13 am

Yesterday there were lots of bottles of hand sanitizer, toilet paper and paper towels...but lysol disinfectant wipes are still elusive to find.

Postby npixelz » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:52 am

The necessities are slowly returning to the wild

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:38 am

Am dead heading my roses today...my yucca trees are blooming...the blossoms are so beautiful! I feel so fortunate that I can take refuge in my home and garden and shut out the craziness of the world...if but for brief moments...after all , I still have to work and still have to shop for groceries and life still goes on, which means dealing with the closures, the limitations...but for the inbetween moments I can destress.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts