A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Ghostly Hallows~ Welcome home!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Ghostly Hallows~ Come on in and meet your host

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:08 am

I went fishing once and got a really big fish! Other people called him my brother...
Anyway, my brother went fishing a lot and one time he made me hold a fish. I did and slapped him with it.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:26 pm

Postby Lime » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:43 am

Lol! Aww.

I go fishing a lot, because my dad LOVES it. We've gone fishing ever since we were old enough to hold a rod, and then we still do whenever we get the chance. But my dad is a very outdoor-sy kinda guy, so. He tried to take me hunting, but I don't purposely because I know I won't use all of the animal. :c So I don't wanna make a waste- so I'd rather not. Plus, I love deer way too much. <3

But lol! I've never straight up slapped my sister with a fish, because I won't pick it up! Lol. Only pieces or part of one. I don't know why, it just freaks me out. Fishing, I won't touch the hook, worm, or the fish. LOL. I'll throw it in the water, and if I get something, someone else takes it off for me!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 4:26 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:51 am

I could never go hunting, simply because I could never kill and animal. I can do a lot, but not that.

My mother is like me: we don't do well with camping. We both tried, but it isn't for us.

Postby Lime » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:56 am

Ahh yeah, we go camping every year. We used to do it completely legit- which I loved. Surrounded by trees, sleep in a tent, eat by the fire. Mm, I miss it so much. It was so nice.

But then pretty much every single year, no joke, it POURED rain while we were setting up and taking down, and we'd always have so much trouble packing up, and it was a pain in the ass. So my parents finally decided to start renting a cottage thing. Because then it's like, 75% less stuff to take with you.

At first I hated it, and I was really grumpy about it. But now I don't mind as much, because it is a lot easier and nicer to deal with, since mostly everything is already there. I love camping though, oh my gosh. I could go on about it for forever, haha. I love the night sky, waking up without an alarm clock early in the morning, campfires (my FAVOURITE part!), fishing, boat rides, and then my sister and I always go down to the shore at night to try and catch frogs, minnows, etc. Haha. Except I hold the flashlight, she's the one that actually jumps in the water! I'm too scared to! Lol.

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:15 am

Whenever I go anywhere, the weather is bad. I went to Lithuania twice and the first time the snow came up to our knees. Next to that, we had the most crappy hotel ever (1 shares bathroom that didn't have a lock, windows that, when you wanted to open them, you had complete window in your hand and an elevator that stopped half way for a few seconds) and the town we were in had nothing at all. The hotel had a small bar and there was a small grocery store, but that was it. Around the town was a huge forest. We wanted to go there and asked someone how to get there the easiest way. We then heard there were wolves in the forest. Hungry wolves... 0.0

Postby Lime » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:20 am

That's.. Terrifying. Haha. I don't even know where Lithuania is..

But man, I'd never go there! Sounds scary. It almost sounds like my trip to Cuba, lmao.

Glad you're back though~ Why did you go twice if it was that bad?

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:28 am

It's right next to Russia. The dirst time I was maybe 20 miles away from Russia. The second time I went to another part.
Both were youth exchanges and completely free for me.
If I jad the money, I would go back again, but then on my own. There is so much history to that country and so much beautiful nature and towns.
The second time, I went to Vilnius (the capital) for a day. There was so much exploring for me to do. I read up about it before I went and I became the unofficial tour of an Italian guy. I showed him the dark side of the town and got to explain everything.

Postby Lime » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Ohh, cool! When was that? And ugh, I hate hearing "Russia" now with all the stuff going on lately, haha.

But that's really cool! For the longest time when I was younger, I wanted to do student transfers, but I never did. It is very beautiful- I'm super fascinated with German/Dutch/etc. culture. :)

Wow, that's awesome though.

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:58 pm

That's a few years ago, when gay people were still welcome in Russia.

Lately, I've been thinking of studying European history, but I found out I have to go to USA for that (wut?)
The Dutch culture sucks, especially with our politics lately. ~signed, a Dutch person

Postby Lime » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Lol! I'm Dutch, too! That's why I wanna learn a little more, at least. I know literally nothing. :C

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 am

I'm Dutch from bith sides of the family and I'm born and raised here.
So what do you want to know?

Postby Ghost » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm

(っ◕‿◕)っ wrote:My ghost beats yours, Ghost Image

**edit** I made a few more:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

I LOVE THEM AHH CAN I USE THEM AS EMOTES PLEASE PLEASE AHHH.

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Sure you can ^_^

Postby Ghost » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:30 pm

(っ◕‿◕)っ wrote:Sure you can ^_^

Thaaank youuu. <33

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:56 am

For some weird reason, the corner of my eye keeps being itchy. I'm starting to feel like a pirate (っ✖‿◕)っ

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts