A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Bassy's Butler Squad

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Se-BASSY-tian Butler Squad

Postby npixelz » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 am

hello! *waves hands in greeting*

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 5:51 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Bassy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi npixels!

++
I just got this cute game that one of my best friends has been suggesting me to get for my 3DS since I need more games..I don't have much lol. I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I like how it goes by real time

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:19 am

That's a cute game but it makes me feel guilty when I don't check on it in awhile.

Postby npixelz » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:36 am

I haven't played any of the animal crossing games, is it good?

Postby Bassy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:25 pm

I think its good. It is adorable as well lol. I wasnt sure if I would like it but I do.

Postby Bassy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:25 pm

So the tornado warning has expired. Now let's get back to business (to defeat the hans) Outline due tomorrow and I am totally brain dead.

This hangout keeps dying-- how is spring going along for y'all?

Postby galled » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Tornado?! That's scary! You're in KY right? That's pretty rare there isn't it?

Maybe your Prof will give everyone more time due to the weather?

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:51 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Your report is on the hans? Like the mongolians and Kenghis Khan?
Do you watch the series "Marco Polo"? I don't know how historically accurate it is, just based on history, but It seemed like they insinuate part of the problem with the breakdown or loss of the Han power came because they stopped being nomads and started to settle and that brought conflict between the tribes who still wanted the nomad life. As they became influenced by other cultures that they had assimilated into their own in their quest to be conqueror's they started to fight for power among themselves.

You also had other cultures who were not happy with the power of the Khan and they started aligning together to find ways to defeat the Khan and disband the hans power.

Postby Bassy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:32 am

galled wrote:Tornado?! That's scary! You're in KY right? That's pretty rare there isn't it?

Maybe your Prof will give everyone more time due to the weather?

We get warnings every spring, and get funnels, doesn't touch that often but when it does, it's not in a huge area. Storms don't last long here either. The whole storm lasted like an hour and a half. Maybe just an hour. It was 80 degrees and the next day is only 47 degrees. It dropped.

Postby galled » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:36 am

Well, glad there wasn't any touchdowns!

Good luck on your outline!

Lemon, I think Bassy was quoting that Mulan song. I love that movie! They're making a real life version of it--not so sure about that...

Server Administrator

Postby Bassy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:37 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Your report is on the hans? Like the mongolians and Kenghis Khan?
Do you watch the series "Marco Polo"? I don't know how historically accurate it is, just based on history, but It seemed like they insinuate part of the problem with the breakdown or loss of the Han power came because they stopped being nomads and started to settle and that brought conflict between the tribes who still wanted the nomad life. As they became influenced by other cultures that they had assimilated into their own in their quest to be conqueror's they started to fight for power among themselves.

You also had other cultures who were not happy with the power of the Khan and they started aligning together to find ways to defeat the Khan and disband the hans power.

Nah, I was referencing Mulan. "Let's get down to business, to defeat the hans." I watched it recently lol. I am a person who makes lots of references to a lot of things. I was writing a speech on children should be taught to cook so they can learn skills and grow.

For historical shows, I am more like the renaissance, Kings, and Queens. I love the show Reign. It's fictional but real figures i.e. Queen Mary of Scotland, Catherine De Medici, King Henry VI, etc. There are also fictional characters. But overall, the show does go along with actual history for the big main parts. Some are fake drama to give it worth watching.

Postby Bassy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 am

galled wrote:Well, glad there wasn't any touchdowns!

Good luck on your outline!

Lemon, I think Bassy was quoting that Mulan song. I love that movie! They're making a real life version of it--not so sure about that...

I heard it isn't gonna be what we expect it to be. They're also making another Jumanji movie, this time it's a video game, not a board game. This better be as good as the original because it's hard making remakes of a movie that are really good. Makes me wonder if they ran out of ideas to create new movies.

Postby galled » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:02 am

Bassy wrote:I heard it isn't gonna be what we expect it to be. They're also making another Jumanji movie, this time it's a video game, not a board game. This better be as good as the original because it's hard making remakes of a movie that are really good. Makes me wonder if they ran out of ideas to create new movies.

I just hope they don't put Scarlett Johansson in as Mulan! :

Yeah, I think they ran out of ideas a long time ago. We're doomed to have remakes of comic books, old TV shows, and movies (US and foreign) forever... :sad:

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 am

haha, ok...I thought your report was on the defeat of the hans...well I love the originall mulan movie and the songs! Hope you got your outline finished.

Goes to show you I should not carry on a conversation when I am tired... :tongue:

Postby Bassy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 pm

Heh that is fine. I am wanting to watch the incredibles 2 that will be coming out next year I believe and I'm excited for it.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts