For all your testing pages, and brainstorming. Please only one thread per person.

charity's nuclear testing grounds

Moderator: Sanchicho

charity's nuclear testing grounds

Postby charity » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:24 pm

ayeeee. okay so making actual use of this first post:

ideas:

1) an inn roleplay (inn owner, shenanigans. idk i never know how to make these work quite right but the first long term roleplay i was in was an inn and it was magic and i'm always nostalgic for inn roleplays so w/e. inn roleplays -or at least the ones i try to run- are always modern fantasy.)

2) Alice in Wonderland roleplay? (idk like maybe urban? ouo;; i really have no plot for this but i like the character traits and stuff)

3) realistic roleplays are always fun in my book. i like band roleplays a lot. ouo;;

4) what about a pokemon roleplay? i haven't done one in literally yeaaaars OMG.

uhhh yeah talk to me about these so i can decide what will fly here like what kind of interests you all have and stuff.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:27 am

Re: charity's nuclear testing grounds

Postby Lime » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:11 am

Diana and I are actually decently heavy RPers, that's why we made an entire forum strictly for RPing. :) And that's why we have a lovely "subscription" button in the avatar panel too!

.. But that button is handy for everyone, really. But it's where we got the idea.

Honestly I'm not picky, the only RP type I don't like is heavy sci-fi, I've just never been good at it. I always loved fantasy/magic/medieval/etc. Modern I can do, too. But it always ends up as some kind of X-Men like deal for me, haha. I looove "people with powers" stories.

I like the idea of an inn one. Maybe it would be like a walk-in RP for people to get used to RPing? I was thinking of doing something like that. c:

Alice in Wonderland would be REALLY cool, a band one I probably wouldn't do (I know zero about anything musical). And a Pokemon one might actually be kinda fun- I've never done one before. :O

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby charity » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:44 pm

inn roleplays are gr8.

and yeah, a lot of my roleplays involve people with powers, inn roleplays being a prime example. ouo;;

in fact, my first permanent roleplay characters (keep in mind i was 11/12) were: a mind manipulator, a guy with super strength and ??? idk don't remember, a regenerator/healer, and another semi-regenerator?? (she could drink/smoke/drugs things in quantities that would usually kill others without much more than a hangover)

i'm on spring break this week, so maybe i can help formulate ideas for the inn? who knows, maybe you can use one of the lore characters as the innkeeper? owo;;

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:04 am

Oops, didn't see this at first! I thought I replied to it..

Haha, that's awesome though! And yeah, very true. And yeah, we totally could! It would be a cute start. :)

Do you have any current ideas?

Return to Proving Grounds