Topics that have been addressed/noted or solved already. Please search in here before making a new topic!

I don't know if this is a bug but..

I don't know if this is a bug but..

Postby Miss Dreavus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:30 am

I keep getting lots of notifications from thread that I posted on.
But I get a lot more from threads that I have viewed. It kinda sucks that I have to check every thread on my notif just to get rid of them, is there any way that we could only get notifications on threads that we posted on and not the threads that we just viewed or a 'clear all' notification button? o 3 o

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:11 pm

Hi! I'm Dreavus, your resident pokeman chick. I love making friends so feel free to add me <3

Re: I don't know if this is a bug but..

Postby Maro » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 am

You can 'mark all threads as read' on the index page actually.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:41 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Lime » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi, thanks for posting!

This isn't actually a bug- it was much more efficient when we only had a few threads. Diana and I weren't sure if we should leave it that way or not. If you think it should go differently, by all means we would love the feedback to optimize things for you guys! :) If you want, feel free to head over to our site feedback forum to post your opinions on what you'd like to see. I'll edit this post with a link when I get on my computer. I'm currently on my phone right now and can't link it. But you can also find it via the "Forums" tab. :)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:11 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Maro » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:58 pm

I actually like it hovv it is novv because then I can find nevv places to post vvithout toooo much effort in finding out if they are active or not.

Like I said to Miss, you can mark the vvhole forums as read if you don't vvanna go through every thread ^^

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:41 am

Postby Diana » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:49 pm

At one point I changed the sidebar to just show new notifications in threads you're subscribed to, but nobody liked it so I put it back. :P

I think I removed the clear button on the search page when I did that.
I'll leave this as an open topic so I remember to add back in the button to clear the posts.

Site Admin

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:11 pm

Return to Addressed/Solved