Topics that have been addressed/noted or solved already. Please search in here before making a new topic!

Friend/Foe - Bug?

Friend/Foe - Bug?

Postby Juneberry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:09 pm

I tried to add someone to my friend's list, and when asked to confirm, I did. So, I thought it was fine. But then when I went back to look through their posts to find a thread they posted in, it said I'd asked to ignore them! So I tried the friend again...And it said I can't because they're on my foe list. I checked my foe list, they're not there.

Did I break something!? ;-;

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:41 am

Re: Friend/Foe - Bug?

Postby Diana » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:58 pm

I am not sure how you are seeing you are ignoring the user. It sounds like you removed the user from your foes list already. It may be a caching problem.

If for some reason they are on your foes list and it is not showing up in your user control panel, you should be able to visit their profile and click the "unblock" button.

If you are still seeing posts made by the user as hidden, can you PM me their name and one of the threads where you see it?

Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 11:41 pm

Postby Juneberry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:01 pm

The friend request seems to have gone through even though it was bugging me about it. And I was able to see their posts in the forum itself if that counts. But it's working okay now I think. I can try adding someone again to be safe though...

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:41 am

Postby Diana » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Okay, it looks like everything about your account is in order, so I'd say it was probably just a hiccup.

I'll leave the thread open though, in case it happens again, you can post here. :)

Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 11:41 pm

Postby Boris » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:11 pm

I'm currently having that same issue. I even went to block them nd unblock them, but they aren't on my block or foe lists, so I can't unblock them.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:41 pm

Postby Gingerale » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:57 pm

I'll friend you Boris! Let me know if it works!

Postby Boris » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Oh, I see... it's not me who had them ignored, but the other way around... I think. The friend request went through, Gingerale.

Postby Gingerale » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:11 pm

YAY! I like having new friends! - Boris, it could be they pressed no instead of yes on the request. If that is the case then I think they need to take you off their foe list and send a request back to you (not positive). Or resend the request? Did the request go through? You show up with a heart now.

Postby Boris » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:18 pm

I'm having the same trouble a the op of this thread,and I'm a little scared to ask them sense I tried blocking them to unblock them to see if that would work. Blocking them did nothing for me.

Postby Gingerale » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:21 pm

I would just Pm them and say you are trying to friend them and it doesn't seem to be working. Everyone is super friendly on here and I am sure they would be happy to have you on their friend list!

Postby Dipper » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:59 pm

Boris wrote:Oh, I see... it's not me who had them ignored, but the other way around... I think. The friend request went through, Gingerale.

That's weird. Was it me?
I didn't do anything though DX
Welp. The friend request did come through in a PM though
I just hadn't accepted it until I logged on earlier XD

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 8:41 am

Ne/Nem/Nir/Nirs/Nemself
They/Them/Theirs/Themselves

Not really set in stone...still confused

If you need me, please look for me here:
https://discord.gg/bRwhnFz

Postby Boris » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:37 am

Dipper wrote:
Boris wrote:Oh, I see... it's not me who had them ignored, but the other way around... I think. The friend request went through, Gingerale.

That's weird. Was it me?
I didn't do anything though DX
Welp. The friend request did come through in a PM though
I just hadn't accepted it until I logged on earlier XD

Yeah, it was you. Glad you didn't add e to your ignore list.

Postby Akuyi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:47 am

So maybe it happens when the other person received a friend request but hasn't accepted it yet.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 7:41 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Dipper » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:09 am

I wouldn't have added you there, anyway XD
Why tell you about this place if I didn't want you here? XD

Hmm.. Could be, Akuyi... I have no idea though >3<

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 8:41 am

Postby Boris » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:17 am

You didn't tell me specifically. You just mentioned it while talking to a couple of others. I only came to check it out because I wanted to see if they had nice avis, they did, so I signed up.

Next

Return to Addressed/Solved