Site-wide events run by the Windlyn Team!

[Valentines 2018]Gifts from the Kokoro

Re: [Valentines 2018]Gifts from the Kokoro

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 am

I'm going to check out the inventory thread and then check who is online to gift to, i think there are a few who have come late to the event.

Local time: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:28 pm

Postby Nyuu » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 am

Deaa is still new, she's my real life friend and she's working right now so can't be online much, i'll definitely send her a lot more gifts too ♥

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:28 am

&
Join my discord server to see updates about my pixel work, WIPs and more! ; https://discord.gg/W8sBaQT

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:58 am

Sweet, so glad you have a friend to join - you can trade out items and help each other out in the future with posting etc!!

I don't think you got a prize for bringing a friend to Windlyn from my thread! Go pick something out!

I'll send her some more gifts too then! Will smother her with gifts! Just remind her to empty her PM's and release new holds if she gets too many. :grin:

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:22 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Gizzie, I thought you got the red wings? I'll send the eyes and gift boxes your way then. The breadsticks matcha are rare for me so check with me later or trade Nyuu a past item for them in her trade thread.

Nyuu: if you have all the items now I will concentrate on those who don't - thank you so much for all your help, you were amazing at your gifting!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now is the time to get the items! Don't miss out :worry:

Naw I didn't get red wings I got 2 pairs of PINK

Local time: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:28 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 am

I'll send some more baskets your way! I try to spread it out so that they hopefully don't clump together.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:32 am

I just realized Maro and Dragoness are not here I should gift them some and who else is missing that's usually at events .....
Let me hop on mulie to play games I went broke on Gizzie

Oh yeah Mousy is another one I think that's who I'm thinking of :/

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:36 am

Gizzie: I've seen Maro on with her mule - generally late in the evening and dragoness and her mule have been on but I have sent them both items too. And Mousy popped on real quick but has been busy with teaching and the toddler so I am gifting her just in case as well as Ciel and Xye who can't get on very often but have been active members when they are on.

@Valentine Strange : you gifted me a matcha so I returned the favor to you. Those seem to be rare! I will be trying to buy them up later after the event for future charity items.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:41 am

Oh ok I was making sure

I've actually not seen Dragoness on any of our sites in a while we keep missing each other xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:47 am

Someone mentioned dragoness and I asked them to let her know the event was on and they did.

But you can send them gifts, I am sure they would be very appreciative!

Fiel-kun isn't on often so I am sending him some and have not seen Bassy as she is busy with school and work so am sending her some (I told her sister Monkeygirl to let her know to check on) and I am sending Monkeygirl items too, she has been checking on a little. I go through my friend's list and see who has been on within the last 6 months (I don't want gifts to be wasted if people aren't being active) and send gifts.

I have been focusing on sending gifts to the most active so everyone has a chance at wings and I figure the extra's can go towards anyone having missed the event (although anyone active in the past generally knows our event schedule by now).

So let me know when you have everything, Gizzie, and I will concentrate on those who don't.

Postby Valentine Strange » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Starting second batch of 20 gifts. Who's missing things? I know Gizmo is missing red wings. Is Kit still missing things?
I'm still missing the light blue varsity jacket, seaweed pout, and red wings. I was surprised to get multiple rooftop sunsets when I logged on. Definitely opening up a give away of some sort after this event is over for those who missed it. I have extras of so many items.

EDIT: Never mind, I just got the Varsity Jacket Windlyn from one of Ayuki's gift boxes. Thanks, Ayuki. So only missing two more items. Unless more end up being added before it ends.

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:28 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:12 pm

I have yet to get any jackets and for the rooftop, I keep getting after school lol

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:28 am

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Akuyi » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Yeah, I have, like, 20 after school rooftops and none of the others. XD

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:28 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Went and double checked list
......I'm missing plum eyes and green matcha box and light blue Windlyn jacket and red wings (Hopefully nothing else is undiscovered) lol

I'm gonna go hit the Yardsales and Quests because I haven't checked lately because I have old stuff and I know we have a bit of newbies I am noticing since my gone-ness which reminds me is there any old stuff you are low on Lemon maybe I can refill your supply of rares for charity-games-gifting things

Postby Gingerale » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 pm

@Valentine Strange: I can send you seaweed pout

Kitalpha Hart: There doesn't seem to be any purple jackets, do you still want them? I can send some of the extra's in other colors that I have.

Gizzie: hmm plum pout seems to be rare, so I will send you some baskets.

Akuyi: what backgrounds are you missing? I can send some.

Who is still trying for wings?

Postby Valentine Strange » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Gingerale
Oh, thanks. :o

I'm also still trying for the red wings. They're literally the last item I need from this event now. I think Giz is still looking for them too unless she got them already.
Giz, are you still missing the wings? I can drop some more gifts your way if you still a looking.

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to Events