Site-wide events run by the Windlyn Team!

[Easter 2016] Spring Carnivale

Re: [Easter 2016] Spring Carnivale

Postby Fiel-kun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:30 am

Awww... poor Gizzie :

It's kinda frustrating, really...

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 12:09 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm responsible for what I post.
You're responsible for what you understand.

| He/Him | Scorpio | Philippines +8 GMT |
:L_Wing: Play & Interact with my pets :R_Wing:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:36 am

Information
The Fortuine Teller shakes a mixture of items in her hands and throws them on the table between the two of you. After studying them for a few moments, she begins to speak, "Great wings would help you soar above all." You lean in closer, anticipating her next few words. "Unfortunately," she continues, "2 Feathers are all I have for you.". The Feathers she hands you seem a little strange, like they're ancient or were used for some kind of ritual or other. You're really not sure they're still valid currency, but take them to be polite. Third try is NOT the winner :( I WON'T GIVE UP I WON'T because I have dynamite :p

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 7:09 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Fiel-kun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:55 am

Yeah that's the spirit!
Just keep on trying.
Quitters never win :)

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:35 am

PFFFFFFFT
Poor gizzie

Edit:
The Fortune Teller looks into her crystal ball. From where you sit, you can only see swirling, and are beginning to wonder if she’s trying to con you. After a few moments of concentration, she suggests that you are about to have some fun, and that to do so you must go outside, turn in place three times, and walk forward. You leave the tent, skeptical, but tentatively do as she instructed. You feel really silly at first, but as you walk, you run into the carousel. Might as well go for a ride, huh? You find your experience most enjoyable and leave with a cool souvenir of your trusty steed.

Booyah

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:09 pm

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Fiel-kun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:22 am

Haha congrats Kit ^_^

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:34 am

Now to post like a crazy droid :D

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:39 am

Information
You plunged your head into the murky water, determined to get an Apronut. As you feel the familiar waxy texture of its skin between your teeth, you bite down hard. It didn’t even take you the full time to finish bobbing. You look at the man running the booth excitedly, and he seems bewildered that you could actually grab an Apronut. He pats his pockets and hands you some Tickets. Great. You’ve gained 3 Tickets!

Apple dunking :)

Information
The Fortuine Teller shakes a mixture of items in her hands and throws them on the table between the two of you. After studying them for a few moments, she begins to speak, "Great wings would help you soar above all." You lean in closer, anticipating her next few words. "Unfortunately," she continues, "5 Feathers are all I have for you.". The Feathers she hands you seem a little strange, like they're ancient or were used for some kind of ritual or other. You're really not sure they're still valid currency, but take them to be polite.

FOURTH TRIP TRYING :/ At least I am getting feathers from the fortune teller but >.> Gizzie really wants a gift from her lol

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 am

The fortune teller threw me out and then someone freaking messed me up while dunking for apples or some shizz. Wasted 12 freakin tickets and didn't even get a single prize.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Gizzie is up to about 50 tickets that have been spent without getting a prize >.<

I did get a yellow balloon and a purple balloon and a clown nose
I'm at about a 10 tickets get prizes to a 50 tickets waist ratio

I will eventually get a horse I am going to be posting all night , mountain dew infused insomnia

After my first FOUR visits to the fortune teller being a no prize trip FIFTH VISIT got....... :)
Information
The Fortune Teller smiles brightly at you as you walk in. She's not sitting at her table, but hovering around by a chest in the back of her tent. You feel a little uneasy, but follow her gestures to take a seat at her table. Shortly after you settle, she brings you a uniform and offers you a position as her assistant. A chance of a lifetime! However, you push past your excitement, and realize that a life of travelling isn't really for you, and politely refuse. You get to keep the Mystic's Coat though.

Postby Mousy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:13 pm

:O This looks like fun!
I'm excited.
AND IT'S A 3DAY WEEKEND FOR MEEEEE.
:D

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 9:09 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Yay for three day weekends :)

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:35 pm

must.get.prize

Am I a bad omen or something? The fortune teller keeps throwing me out, lol.

Postby Fiel-kun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Howdy guys!

Just keep on trying. They will eventually give you something for your efforts :D

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:54 pm

you fortune is untellable monkey xD

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:09 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Visit SIXInformation
The fortune teller looks into her crystal ball, she furrows her brow in concentration. After a few moments she says your future looks cloudy. She looks up at you and demands you stop breathing on her crystal ball. The next thing you know, she’s thrown you out of the tent. Perhaps you'll have better luck if you give her some space before visiting again.

Yes fortune teller took me till my fifth try to win ONE prize, keep trying :)

PreviousNext

Return to Events