Site-wide events run by the Windlyn Team!

[MerMay2018] MerMay Stamp Rally

[MerMay2018] MerMay Stamp Rally

Postby Diana » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:38 pm

If you’re one of those who frequent the port at Wai-Wai Beach, you may have noticed a drop in production lately. Worried about the land-sea economy, you decide to take matters into your own hands and get to the bottom of this catastrophe. You leave to gather your scuba gear and return in the dead of night. All suited up and ready for action, you jump into the water.

You swim deeper and seek out the Lacusmurians who live below the waves. The mer-folk are famous for producing beautiful, softened glass and smelting brilliant, colourful steel, and you are concerned something tragic may have happened for then to stop producing. You are wonder-struck as you approach their shore-side city. The typically dark seascape is covered with string lights and colours. You hear, as well as anyone can hear under water, the chatter of hundreds of Lacusmurians ahead. You can see small packs swimming from the North side of the city, and a few just above you. One young man comes down and accompanies you to the city, and takes care to answer all your questions. The Lacusmurians are celebrating their independence all throughout May. They worked very hard to put together a great festival. All the factories and workshops had stopped producing for the land-folk to set their attention on party goods. Mystery solved!

You learn quite a lot about the underwater culture on your way down. When you get to the city, you are greeted by another fishy-friend. The woman wears a sash and a little hat adorned with the national symbol. She hands you a Stamp-card and explains a game to you. Visit any Lacusmurian in the official garb every time you come into town and get a Stamp. Collect enough and get a special prize!

Before she leaves to instruct the next guest, she thanks you for coming, and asks you to bring your friends next time. The more the merrier!

Site Admin

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:05 pm

Re: [MerMay2018] MerMay Stamp Rally

Postby Diana » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:39 pm

How to play
  • Once per day, visit your Stamp card. You will automatically get a Stamp on your first visit!
  • Continue checking your Stamp card every day from May 1st through the 31st to get more Stamps
  • Collect enough Stamps and you are eligible for a bonus prize! Bonus prizes are given out as soon as you have collected the correct number of Stamps.

Site Admin

Reserved for announcements

Site Admin

Reserved just in case!

Site Admin

Postby Diana » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm

You can't get any stamps until tomorrow, but you can always admire your card for now, or begin chatting about it!

Site Admin

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 pm

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Gingerale » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:04 pm

oh my, oh my oh my! I'm speechless! So many wonderful items!!!!! Bubble wings! Underground background! I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!!

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 pm

yesssssssssss....finally... mermaids! My beta fish are going to look so cool in an underwater background! And I so want those bubble commemorative wings! Looks like we all have a chance at them if we can log on everyday! :cheer:

:heart: Thank you! :heart:

Postby NerdyAliCat » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:50 pm

This looks like it's going to be fun!
These new items look amazing!

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 am

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby Akuyi » Tue May 01, 2018 3:56 am

Should we have received a gift for checking in today? I can't seem to find anything in my invo. :O

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:05 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Diana » Tue May 01, 2018 6:31 am

You should have. I tested it last night at midnight and I got the background... This is why I shouldn't test by myself late at night :cheeky:

I'll update it so people I saw online last night get the background and the Stamp. This includes:
Boris
Akuyi
Lemon Cheesecake
Gingerale
NerdyAlicat

If I missed you, let me know (or go visit the page again, it works now!)

Site Admin

Postby mdom » Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 am

Ahhhh sea background!!! mermaid tail!!!

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:05 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby Gingerale » Tue May 01, 2018 8:45 am

maybe some of you who see our members on other sites can let them know about checking in here everyday for items?

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 am

Postby Akuyi » Tue May 01, 2018 8:47 am

Yaaaay it's there! So pretty!

Thank you, Di!

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:05 pm

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 am

Y'all
I lost my shirt

Local time: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 pm

Next