The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Food

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Food

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:31 am

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:29 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Mousy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Why Australia Why?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:29 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:35 pm

i dont know T_T

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:51 pm

nooooooooo...... Pizza Hut will never be the same!!!!

wAIT... Australia has Pizza Hut !?!?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:29 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:14 pm

yes!! its not as popular as dominos though
do you guys have dominos?

Postby Sanchicho » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Yes.
Do you guys have Papa John's?

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 am

Papa Johns Rocks Sanchi!!!! :D

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:29 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mousy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm

DOMINO's!!!!!!

unrelated, but..
I usually eat fast food burgers plain and dry because I hate pickles, onions, and mustard and McDonalds ALWAYS gets it wrong it unless I order it with just meat and cheese. I mean really, I just want ketchup on the dang thing. ahem anyway! Today, I ate a burger with everything on it and I didn't mind it. It was actually pretty good.
Is this what being an adult feels like?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:29 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Related to your post Mousy about fast food burgers.

I once went to Burger King where my job was a few years back. It was my lunch break and I ordered it with NO onions, NO Tomatoes, and NO pickles. I asked for a Whopper with cheese, lettuce and sauce since that is how I prefer my burgers there. I get the burger and go to add some ketchup to it. What do I see but everything I told them NO for and nothing that I actually wanted except the bun and burger itself. I had to wait for them to make a new burger!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm

the US has Domino's pizza too, Ryvvii !

Mousy- ask for your hamburger: "no sauce add ketchup instead" or if you don't like the other stuff with it just ask for it plain, meat cheese bun with ketchup only. That usually works.

I usually like the In and Out burgers here on the west coast cause the lettuce is so crispy and I like the special sauce and the meat patty is thin. Burger King whoppers make my tummy feel sick, don't know what they coat their patties with.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:52 pm

I always wanted to try In and Out burgers but they don't exist here on the East Coast. I tried Five Guys though mostly the hot dogs. XD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:01 pm

In and Out is always fresh, I hope they spread out to other States. But they only offer burgers, fries and drinks. But you can get a low carb burger with no bread, just wrapped in lettuce - have not tried it myself though maybe I should. We don't get a chance to go there very often.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm

There are a few restaurants around here that offer that and then I go Bleck not worth it. To me that is a Salad without the bun and not as tasty. If I wanted a salad with beef added I would of ordered that.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:25 pm

yeah, lettuce wrapped patties just doesn't look like a hamburger but I am trying to watch my calories right now and that means cutting out as many carbs as I can so I may try it as an alternative. I'm sooooo hungry today! I ate 3 cookies and that was 270 calories that could have been spent on "real" food to fill me up! But I may go eat a salad as that doesn't count for much. Hmmmm.....

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm

I have eaten salads some days with soup and think oh great I ate a filling meal with less calories I did so good. I'm not lying two hours later I am so hungry it's ridiculous or it upsets my stomach and I lose what I ate. So then I end up eating some junk food because I'm hungry and I'm fuller longer. I have even tried the whole drinking water trick to fill my belly up and unless I drink 10 glasses straight before eating it doesn't affect me at all. >_>

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge