The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Food

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Food

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Pizza is awesome too! I wish I could eat pizza right now but I can't.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:26 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:59 pm

have been trying to eat pizza only once a week but we are always talking about pizza it seems on Windlyn, that it makes me want to eat it more often!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:26 pm

Postby Mousy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 pm

I made tacos tonight!

Lemon Cheesecake- Chicken is about the only thing that will agree with me when I go out. I can have beef if I make it.. Most of the time. A lot of random things upset my stomach. One thing that does EVERY SINGLE TIME is those rice packets with seasoning/sauce that you can just throw in the microwave. They're like a dollar at the store. Every single time. If I'm going to a new restaurant, I always order chicken. It sucks being so sensitive because I have to make sure that I'm going home right after I eat or else. It's really uncomfortable if I have to do anything after eating out. ugh.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:26 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Well pizza is rather a good food! :D

Mousy it sounds like you have IBS or something else. *nods head* I used to constantly be in the bathroom for hours every other day even eating the stuff I'm eating now. It suddenly changed after awhile but my stomach has been sick lately.

Postby Mousy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Blue Jay-
My mom and sister are really sensitive too. My sister is soy-sensitive and they thought my mom had IBS, but nothing they tried worked for her. I need to get a family dr and tell them all of my tummy issues and get my life sorted out. XD

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Yes you should that sounds like a good idea and on the topic of food because of what you said!

Watermelon is indeed a fruit per Wikipedia!

Postby Mousy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 pm

BUT WATERMELON DOT ORG.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm

I already went twitchy and ranted. XD It's in the OMG last post thing. XD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Mousy, maybe the rice packets have MSG. My Mom throws up from MSG and my friend gets migraine head aches from MSG and I can get a bit of both from the MSG. I also cannot do chinese five spice cause that makes me throw up everytime! (Orange chicken is made with it).

Postby Mousy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:32 pm

I hadn't thought of that. I'm going to have to research some about MSG then...

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Hmm that is an interesting theory there Lemon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:26 pm

you have to be careful because MSG (monsodium glutanate) is disguised with different names - natural flavor being one of them. When my Mom visits she has to pick her own food out from the grocery store because she needs to read all the labels. When we go out to eat she has to ask the waiter to look at the labels if she is suspicious of anything! Normally she just eats salads with oil and vinegar as most dressings have a form of MSG.And she has it coming out both ends if she eats it by mistake ( comes on within a couple hours or less).

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:11 am

I could say that is the case with me but everything I eat has not MSG in it so that isn't why my stomach is sick. :(

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:12 pm

there are many things that can make our tummies feel yucky, even not eating can make us sick, so can stress. The trick is finding the triggers and avoiding them or knowing when to take an antihistamine or something else to keep it from triggering.

Postby Flytrap » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:40 pm

Too much creamy stuff (with the exception of cream cheese) in a dish makes my stomach queasy, especially when it's applied to rice. Cream + rice is a sin for me xD

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:26 pm

I like bread

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge