The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

oh nononononononooo....

Moderator: Ryvvi

oh nononononononooo....

Postby Bassy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:39 am

sigh..

I don't know what to do with myself...

Like...

I don't know why....

I have a problem with turning in stuff.....

In time.... Gosh... I Thought I could still turn in an assignment... but no....I have it finished now... man Im so screwed. My grades are gonna go down... lordy... I need help...

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 4:27 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Re: oh nononononononooo....

Postby galled » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:48 am

So sorry to hear your troubles. I've known a couple of people who would do their assignments and forget to turn them in! I could never understand that. I know they don't do it on purpose. The only thing I can think of is it isn't important enough to them, but it's probably more complicated than that.

What I've always done (even with non-critical things) is keep a schedule. It doesn't have to be on a calendar (although I have used those with complex projects), but I always use something. I'm currently using a little notepad that I keep on my desk so I see it a couple of times a day. I also use txt files on my computer and phone, but I don't check/see them regularly like my notepad. It's simple, cheap, and it works for me. I hope you can come up with a system that help you too!

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 2:27 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Bassy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:51 am

I am starting to use it becuase my counselor recommended it. But this assignment was dues friday night saturday morning but I was stupid. I Had one part already done, just not the other one. But I didnt turn it in. I can't fail and I'm getting a lot of anxiety. I had a lot of meltdowns from so much stress.
I can't make any more excuses.

Postby galled » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Partial credit is MUCH better than zero credit. A zero drops your average in half... well if you learn from it then it'll be worth it. Turning stuff in done or not is critical.

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Oh no indeed! I am so sorry!I don't know how your University is Bassy but some Instructors will let you go and talk to them and work things out.

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:40 pm

You're in college?
Hmm. I never had issues while in college, but that was because I knew how much I was paying for it/will be paying for it. Use a calendar to keep track of your assignments and complete them when they are assigned. Don't push them off till later. Do them now so it will be already done before that due date.
Sorry you're having so much trouble. Hope things get better for you.

Return to The Lounge