The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Chocolate Cravings?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Chocolate Cravings?

Postby Watery Star » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Good for you!

Yeah I tend to play it safe with flavors too. The pistachio ice cream was something my mom decided to get me when I showed interest and she tried it too. My s.o. only eats plain chocolate ice cream. It tastes a little too plain to me. lol I'm not craving anything at the moment. I add extra yogurt as a dessert for tonight.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 1:43 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:45 pm

I saw chocolate dipped pretzels at the store today - trying to decide whether to get them and use them as decoration for gifts since the pretzels are individually wrapped. There were a variety of flavors - chocolate, caramel, peanut butter and I've had them before and they are good.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 11:43 am

Postby Watery Star » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Those sound good. I have a feeling my mom will get me sweets since I didn't ask for much this year.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:13 pm

I wait for the after Christmas sales when everything is discounted 50 % off or more. The candy is still good.

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:54 am

*nods* I may ask for some after xmas.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:19 pm

I'm eating the last package of my chocolate covered jo-jo cookies from Christmas ( they are chocolate covered oreo-type cookies with a variety of different icing in the middle). I am surprised I managed to make them last so long.

Postby Polaris » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:12 pm

We have so many boxes of chocolates at home mygosh. Don't know what to do with them, so I've been secretly giving them away (just the ferrero rocher's though) and sneaking them into birthday gifts and what not.

Better to give away than to have to throw away a box of moldy chocolates!

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:43 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:39 pm

haha I like the ferrero rochers - you can pop them in your mouth and they have a creamy chocolate. Good idea though Polaris to share them with others. Are you allowed to bring any to school to share?

Previous

Return to The Lounge