The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Just realised..

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Just realised..

Postby Maro » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:31 pm

damn ;A;

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Lime » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:06 am

Maro

I live in Ontario. ;3; So we're pretty far~ But one of my best friends is from Newfoundland, and I've met quite a few others. A lot of people move from there. D:

Also Canadians are like dreams, and Australians are like nightmares, yeah. :c I have an online friend I've known for a few years from Australia (It's like, Perth or something?) and the stuff I hear is like "NOPE NEVER GOING THERE." xD

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 5:39 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Ryvvi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 am

I WAS BORN IN PERTH
clearly its the best place ever

yeah its pretty dangerous to live here sometimes.. a few years ago we were paintballing in the bush and in the safety zone (where the paintballs couldnt hit you) there were a few people standing in there chatting before we started the match, and some guy standing outside it was like
"uh guys... guys snake.. GUYS MASSIVE SNAKE"
it was a maaassssive common brown snake which is like the second most venomous land snake in the world
But yeah the guy who runs the place was like oh ok yeah ill just grab a shovel to kill it one sec
except it slithered off (this was right next to the field we were about to play in)
and he asked us if we wanted to play there anyway everyone kind of looked around and shrugged like yeah sure, why not
THEN we had to wait while they cleared a herd of wallabies off of the field. it was all very australian xD
then i spent the next hour crawling on my belly through the scrub thinking "sooner or later im gonna end up face to face with that bloody snake"
/end super long story

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Lime » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:17 am

Omgomgomgomg. NO THANK YOU.

Oh my gosh, that's so scary!

We don't have like.. Anything. We have 3 poisonous spiders in this area, I think. There's the black widow, brown recluse and the hobo spider, that I know of. The common ones, anyways. I've been bitten ONCE by a venomous spider, and it was awful. I've been bitten by other spiders, but it didn't do anything, but those were also in like, Texas, etc. Lol.

Postby Ryvvi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:29 am

XD i haaaate spiders
i actually hate ants the most of all insects though
Another story to scare you!

The redback spiders used to breed every year down the side of our house in perth
and one year i was playing in my sandpit and a redback was chased by a daddy long legs up my arm and then back down the other arm
i was like 5 T_T

Postby Lime » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:35 am

Eeeeww! Haha. Groooosss.

When I was little, there was an earwig crawling in my bathing suit bottoms once. I was soo tiny, haha. I barely remember it, except like, ack. I was sitting in this forest-y area at my uncle's cottage on the ground, and when I stood up I felt it crawling.. And gsjhfg heebie jeebies. All I remember is screaming, and then there was a naked child running like lightning.

Not a terrible amount of creepy things happened to me as a kid. It's mostly when I got older. :C

Postby Ryvvi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:41 am

oh grosssss D: that would ugh no /shudders
naw thats why i hate ants, the crawly feeling
i only vaguely disliked them, except last year my bedroom was surrounded by 3 different ant hills and they were eeeeverywhere i could not get rid of them
id be sitting at my desk and then suddenly ant crawling on my face or up my leg or down my chest T_T
got so paranoid

Postby Maro » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:16 pm

xAx I finally almost ovvn everything

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 am

Postby MystMist » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:21 am

Good going Maro
Btw it's funny how this thread into a place to report how close on is to having all items and what funds one have
I suppose it was mostly me but it's still funny

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 11:39 am

Previous

Return to The Lounge