The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

I Should Not Be Allowed

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: I Should Not Be Allowed

Postby Lime » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:21 am

Ooooh man. Uhh. Games game games.

Naturally, Skyrim. Lmao. What do you guys play as? :D I ended up reinstalling it on my new laptop. I haven't played it in soo long because it always mucked up with my dual monitors, and it was too much effort to go back and unplug them and redo them, etc. So I just stopped playing.

Let's seeee.. I dunno, I ADORE Killing Floor. On Steam it's my #1 played game, lol. Versus L4D2 is so much fun. But ehh, I always get crappy people. But it's still fun. I also like other games, which I can't think of right now. D:

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby MystMist » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:28 pm

In skyrim i always specialize in backstabbing and sneak attacks, daggers and bows.
Also in forging, alchemy and enchanting
All that amounts in massive damage bonuses.
If one does it right one can practically endlessly increase ones damage.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 11:38 am

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 am

i need to get a new graphics card because my games like skyrim are starting to lag :(
i maxed all my magic before they updated it to infinite leveling so then i switched to two handed weapons which is my usual attack sort of thing
and ahh l4d2 multiplayer had to be banned at my old house >.> always started soo many arguments

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 8:38 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby MystMist » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:15 am

I have killingfloor in my steam library but never really played it, is it really that good?

Postby Lime » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:13 am

In Skyrim on my PS3 I went entirely blunt weapons and shields, which is my favourite. And my sister had a backstab character, super rogue-y. So I saw how much friggin' damage sneak attacks do, so on my PC I made a stealth character, but I don't quite like it as much, so I just restarted with a remake of my other character. :) So back to the beginning.. Again! Ugh I've done it way too many times. x___x

Also, Killing Floor is an old game, but it's one that soo many people have because it's ALWAYS on sale. It doesn't look like much, but it's addicting once you get the hang of it. Since it's a little weird and off-putting at first. But it's one of my favourite games ever, so. <3

Postby MystMist » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Suddenly i feel like playing zelda.........
I never got why it's called legend of zelda and not legend of link...

Postby Lime » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:00 am

As a kid I'll admit I thought "Zelda" was Link, and "Link" was Zelda. I was really REALLY young at the time though, lmao. But yeah, I always wondered that..

Or why (before all the Tinkerbell movies) all the "Peter Pan" merchandise was ALL Tinkerbell! :( I have never found a piece of merch that was Peter Pan and not her..

Postby MystMist » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:08 am

I have found several actually (mostly clothes and stuff), Tinkerbell was too plain to really have merchandise back then.
My favorite peter pan movie is.... i don't quite remember what it's called something with hook i think.
Not animated or anything. Peter has gone back to the normal world and grown up and then hook comes and kidnaps his son or something. How it is resolved you can figure out i think.

Postby Lime » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 am

Really? Weird! And lucky! I haven't found a single Peter Pan thing, and here, even back then there was QUITE a bit of Tinkerbell stuff. I guess it's just different.

And hm, I don't know if I saw that one? Probably. I wanna watch them again. :(

Postby MystMist » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:24 am

Me too, if i remembered the name i would go to pirate bay right now and download it.

Previous

Return to The Lounge