The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

What is everyone craving right now?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: What is everyone craving right now?

Postby npixelz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:46 pm

I'm craving sleep

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 12:48 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:01 am

I'm craving breakfast because I just woke up!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 9:48 am

Postby MystMist » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:11 am

I am craving cherries because i just ate some and i just want to stuff my face with them till i am all red and feel sick.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 7:48 pm

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:34 am

which kind of cherries did you eat? The bing cherries this year didn't seem as good, don't know if they had a growing season problem in Washington state this year (where most of our cherries come from). Even the Rainier/Queen Ann cherries didn't seem as good this year. Usually they are both so plump and juicy - and I have checked different stores in my area!

Postby MystMist » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:21 am

The sour kind that becomes so dark they are nearly black? We have had a great year for berries in Sweden. Last year was horrible with a full year of draught but this year it is back to normal with rain every few days. And you aren't supposed to buy them, find someone with a nice tree and just ask if you can pick a bowl or two, big old cherry trees grow more than any one family can eat anyways.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:32 am

Cherries don't grow well here I guess because I don't know anyone who owns a tree!
now...plums, lemons, oranges, nectarines, apricots, aplles ... we have plenty and definitely they share with friends.

My blueberry bush is doing well this year but not enough ripen at once...guess I have to wait until it becomes a tree to have enough to share! And the snails get my strawberries before I have a chance to get even a couple.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:48 am

Postby MystMist » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:46 am

I am now stuffed with cherries and melting with bliss. It is too cold for citric fruits to grow well here but we do have plums and apples too. Apples are probably one of the most common fruit trees here in Sweden but the ones at home aren't for eating and not yet. As for plums they grow too well, there is a constant buzz around the trees at the moment so there will be a lot this year too.
We usually just walk out into the forest to pick blueberries, wouldn't call them bushes tho they grow so close to the ground.
Do you place any snail traps? Beer is usually a good choice.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:53 am

oh...I forgot about using beer...and that would be an enviromentally friendly option! Thank you for the reminder!

Wild blueberries!?!?! <sigh> it's too dry over here for that but we do have wild blackberries in some places...but most everywhere is just dry open area. But one time I was visiting in another State where you could pick your own blueberries and they were huge ! The trees were so tall you had to use a ladder...it was the first time I realized blueberries grew on trees and weren't just bushes!!

I've also gone sasaktoon berry picking when I was visiting friends and they look and taste a lot like blueberries. Got to see some actual wildlife at that time which was on the scarier side.

Postby MystMist » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:00 am

Wait a minute, blueberry trees?!???!?! That seems so strange to me, i am used to them berely growing above your shoe and covering the whole ground as far as you can see in some areas under the trees, you usually use a scoop and just scoop them up and sort out leaves and stuff later.

Postby npixelz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:30 pm

I don't eat cherries because once I ate one with a worm in it.

I am still craving sleep.

Postby Prince Possum » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:47 am

How interesting and delightful about the cherries. One of you lives in Washington State? Me too!!!! I live in Spokane. It's nice.

Right now I'm craving some of this pineapple vodka I had the other day. It and some malibu aaaand some lemon and lime juice sounds all tropical and nice. OR MAYBE I NEED MANGO!!!!!

But what im craving even more than that is to lay my head on a special someone's chest and go to sleep.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:53 pm

Hey possum! lemon, lime mango pineapple icee sounds refreshing right now... hope you got some sleep!

Postby npixelz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:39 pm

I'm craving somebody to love

Postby Adol Christin » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:43 pm

Pad Thai lol

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 1:48 am

你好! 我叫张伟。很高兴认识你。
Hello! I'm Zhang Wei. I'm happy to meet you.
Easy confused.

Questing Yin Cha themed hang out

Postby npixelz » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:20 pm

I'm craving cuddles from my dog

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge