The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Gaming

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Gaming

Postby Maro » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 am

I've vvanted to play that one but don't have the system nor money to get it unfortunately.

I need to try and get some more ds games I've beaten pretty much all the ones I have a good fevv times novv.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:37 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Burial » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:04 pm

I've always been a fan of open world games like grandtheft auto but ill play anything that i find fun. The only types of games i cant stand are turn based and side scrollers. One of my favorite game series is Harvest Moon <3

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:07 pm

Postby Blindekind » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:40 pm

as much as I try other things ( like shooter but also trying the horror genre) I preffer rp

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 12:07 am

Postby Eruvandir » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:08 am

I've played tons of mmorpgs ... but always end up getting tired of them. Most of them seem pretty repetitive -__-"

As for fps games ... I can't really play them because my head will start to hurt after about 20 minutes of playing them. Maybe it's got something to do with my eyes?

So far, I really enjoy third-person rpgs. I loved Skyrim and AC2 >w<

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 7:07 am

Sometimes, I find myself longing for the feeling of being protected.

Postby Kethryveris » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:04 am

I like RPG's the most, I think. I don't really like games that focus overly much on fighting to get through.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:07 pm

"Scared I will run away, I'm losing hope today
I can't tell the shadows from the light"

Previous

Return to The Lounge