The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Gaming

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Gaming

Postby Zombie Bunny » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:22 pm

I can list off some non-rpg rpg maker games XD. I like those cute horror games like Ib and Witch's house.

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 3:39 pm

Image Image Image

Postby MystMist » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Just RPG in general and i got tired of MMO's when i beta tested a lot of them when i was a couple of years younger so no need to list them.

Thanks bunny ^^

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 12:39 am

Postby Zombie Bunny » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:32 pm

If you like rpg games: http://www.vgperson.com/games/ Try this person, they translate a bunch of games. Might find something you'll like

Postby MystMist » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:15 am

I'll look it over ^^

Postby Lime » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:02 am

Zombiebunny wrote:Has anyone played Five night's at Freddy's yet? I've been seeing a lot of fan art and I really like the horror genre in general. Just wondering if it's worth it.

YES. AND IT WAS AWFUL. SO MANY REGRETS.

Seriously, it's like.. Jump scares. But it's also like, build-up that just freaks the shit out of you until it finally happens. Oh my gosh I freaked out so bad. Never again. D:

On a side note, totally try it out.. Lmao.

Maro wrote:There's Dildo and then Dildo Run right next to it pretty much, Nevvfoundland has a bunch of effed up names for places.

Lmao, totally was going to say Newfoundland. I have a bunch of friends from there, and one of my best friends is. She says words so funny, omg. I'm in Toronto though, so it's definitely a different dialect. :) The way she says A's is HILARIOUS. For "car" instead of "c-ah-r" it's "c-AAAWWW-r". I love it so much haha.

Anyways yeah, totally knew that! Lol.

Zombiebunny wrote:I can list off some non-rpg rpg maker games XD. I like those cute horror games like Ib and Witch's house.

I can 100% suggest Ib! Omg, play it! I heard good things about Witch's House, but I haven't played it. But 10/10 would suggest Ib to anyone who wants a good game!

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 6:39 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Lime pffft caawr
i get made fun of by my american friends because apparently we dont pronounce our "r"
so for us car is "cah" "beh" (bear)
but i can totally tell when theres supposed to be an r on the end :x

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 9:39 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby MystMist » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:06 am

Well there are many countries that don't produce certain sounds.
Like h for the french and Russians has some other sound they don't pronounce.

Postby Zombie Bunny » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:36 am

Lime wrote:YES. AND IT WAS AWFUL. SO MANY REGRETS.

Seriously, it's like.. Jump scares. But it's also like, build-up that just freaks the shit out of you until it finally happens. Oh my gosh I freaked out so bad. Never again. D:

On a side note, totally try it out.. Lmao.

LMAO Ok, I'll have to try it XD

Postby Lime » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Haha yeah, accents are funny. My American friends make fun of me all the time because well, Canadian..

Also yessss. Play it! Seriously! AND MAKE ME A REACTION VIDEO. <3 Haha. I'm kidding.

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 6:39 pm

Postby MystMist » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Do it!
(i'm not kidding)

Postby Ban » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:05 am

I like MMORPGs and one MOBA. Recently, I only play Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn and Smite (Love it!). I'm in college and recently I don't get alot of time free like I used to, so I like to limit myself to 2 games to not get really deep into games!

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 2:39 pm

Postby Maro » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:08 pm

I have been mostly playing silly games, ds games, and an occasional mmorpg lately.

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 8:09 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby MystMist » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:38 pm

I want to play Inquisition! But have no money for it!

Postby Drifter » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:56 pm

I just got into DA:O last week. Actually, well, I just bought it, because...Steam...you know. It's pretty damn good, but I've been neglecting all my friends in ArcheAge, ahaha....oops.

Steam doesn't seem to have DA2, and I'll have to somehow get another Steam card for DA:I....parental issues. Would it be shallow for me to say one of the main reasons I want to play DA:I is because of Krem?

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 2:39 pm

ImageImage
================
================
================
-they/him-

Postby MystMist » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Steam doesn't have several games from ea since they got mad because ea sells content for the game from inside their games and not from inside steam.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge