The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

I Recognize So Many People...

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: I Recognize So Many People...

Postby Boris » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:00 pm

They still haven't sent an e-mail, but I guess I didn't get to join.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 9:39 am

Postby Valentine Strange » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:07 pm

It might be taking awhile for them to go through everything too. It took them 3 days to recover my account info. And that was only password recovery. It seems to be slower now. They used to be quick about everything. Someone knew also appears to be managing it.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:39 pm

Postby Flaria » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:10 pm

I used to be a lot more active during my free time. My username is pretty much the same almost everywhere, Execpt Gaia Online since name changes few times while the first account was 2003, whew man! >_>;;

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:39 am

Postby Valentine Strange » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Flaria
I try to be active as much as I can, but life tends to throw things at you and things become hectic.
I like to mix things up a bit the places I go so you'll never find me with the same name. You might find me with a variant of a name like I'm known as rantingRaven one place and fluffyRaven in another, but over all I go by something entirely different. I'm going through a phase right now where my screen name is the name of my main RP character for that site. The phase is ending soon though because I am running out of name ideas. ^ ^;

I don't have an account on Gia, but yeah that is a long time to be a member on a place. :o

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:39 pm

Previous

Return to The Lounge