The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

A wild Lime has appeared!

Moderator: Ryvvi

A wild Lime has appeared!

Postby Lime » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:22 am

Hey all!

Fancy seeing some of you here!

Some of you might also have no idea who I am haha -- That's okay! :heart:

I thought I'd pop in today and say hello, maybe share a few Valentine's gifts around. :cheer:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:59 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: A wild Lime has appeared!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:06 am

I'm excited to see you back~ you've been missed! But hope this is a good sign and that you will have more time to pop on more often now. :cheer:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:59 pm

Postby Lime » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:09 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I'm excited to see you back~ you've been missed! But hope this is a good sign and that you will have more time to pop on more often now. :cheer:

Yeah! :smile:

Life got super duper busy for a while, so I wasn't able to get to a computer more often than not. :sad: But things have been settling, and I've moved into my new house which is very exciting! We've almost got everything from the US moved into Canada now! Big life changes are fun, but it's nice to finally be able to relax a little.

How have you been? :heart:

Postby Akuyi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:29 am

*throws pokeball* Image

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:59 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 am

Marriage is a big enough adjustment never mind moving to another country and then moving again within a few short years! Those are all big changes! Did you you decide to go back to Canada for the health insurance? Employment? Are you planning on kids sometime?

I'm doing ok...lost weight doing a low carb low fat diet and that also took away the cramping/gall bladder pain I was getting. Veggies are better for a person anyway. :wink: Work schedule is the same and management above really need to think their decisions through better but hey it pays bills, however I do really like my customers, which makes the job more pleasant. Sometimes we just need to keep perservering.

I hope we will see you on more! If you see any items you missed out on let me know...I have extra's of most.

See...Akuyi is happy you are back too! :heart:

Postby galled » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Welcome home, Lime!!

So many exciting things! I hope you'll be able to find time to visit again. <3

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lime » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:27 am

Akuyi wrote:*throws pokeball* Image

Not again! :scream: This happens every time!

galled wrote:Welcome home, Lime!!

So many exciting things! I hope you'll be able to find time to visit again. <3

Thanks so much! It feels so nice to be back. :heart:

I think I'll be here a little more frequently again from here on out. :) Spare some small hiatuses while I move in the next two months, but I'm planning on sticking around!

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Marriage is a big enough adjustment never mind moving to another country and then moving again within a few short years! Those are all big changes! Did you you decide to go back to Canada for the health insurance? Employment? Are you planning on kids sometime?

I'm doing ok...lost weight doing a low carb low fat diet and that also took away the cramping/gall bladder pain I was getting. Veggies are better for a person anyway. :wink: Work schedule is the same and management above really need to think their decisions through better but hey it pays bills, however I do really like my customers, which makes the job more pleasant. Sometimes we just need to keep perservering.

I hope we will see you on more! If you see any items you missed out on let me know...I have extra's of most.

See...Akuyi is happy you are back too! :heart:

Haha yeah, my partner and I got married early April while I bounced between the US to see them, and Canada where I live. It was a few months there, then a few here, back and forth. It was so exhausting living two lives pretty much. :worry: Not to mention a lot of health problems and other wacky life events that kept throwing us/me through loops. It was too much! I also started my own business. :shock: But eventually it was also too much while being back and forth, so my spouse and I decided finally we'd go through with the paperwork (which is SO MUCH! Oof!) to have them live in Canada with me. We're sitting in an empty apartment currently after painting it two days ago! Hehe.

Ah! The keto diet? :cheer: I've been on that for a couple years now because of some similar problems! It's made me take a fraction of the meds I used to, and I feel so much better!

I'm glad work is going well for you! Management I find anywhere is the same, haha. So if you like your customers, that's really nice! It definitely makes things a lot easier. :heart:

Postby Akuyi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:00 am

Have you been caught before? xD

Postby Lime » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:47 am

Akuyi wrote:Have you been caught before? xD

Haha, I have a habit of saying the title of this thread whenever I pop in somewhere new -- I think my last hiatus I said the same thing when I came back. :tongue: So someone inevitably says something along the lines of throwing a pokeball.

Never been caught though. :cool: This Lime is too wild.

.. She says, curled up in a cardigan sipping tea in reindeer slippers. Haha.

Postby Akuyi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:54 am

Oooh? Then I still have a chance of becoming your trainer. Image

Ohohoho~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:15 pm

I wonder why they have never come out with POKE balls that a person could fit into? Wouldn't that be fun as a kid? Or do you think people run the risk of getting trapped?

Postby Akuyi » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 am

Because then they wouldn't be pokeballs, but... human balls? Image

Postby Gingerale » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:50 pm

human Poke?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:59 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:58 pm

How's the moving in going?