The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Farewell dear friend!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Farewell dear friend!

Postby NerdyAliCat » Sat May 16, 2020 6:13 am

I know that we didn't get a chance to talk much, but I have enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know you from afar. I read about what you were going through and i thought, 'This person is just too strong and brave and it intimates the crap out of me! They're far too cool.'
So thank you for the few conversations that we've had and just know that everyone loves you on Windlyn :hug:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby Vivianne » Sat May 16, 2020 10:06 am

Guys, you're all making me so happy. Even if I didn't speak much with some of you, I treasured what time we had together.

Please always remember that each and every one of you is special and worthy and valid.

I'd be honored by an item in my memory.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 am

Postby MissAutumn » Sat May 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Vivianne - :heart: I'm so grateful to have met you. You brought so much to Windlyn. I'll treasure our chats.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:22 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:29 pm

I know I haven't really been on here very often and we never talked or anything, and I didn't really know you very well, but I know you will be missed greatly missed here!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 am

Postby npixelz » Sun May 17, 2020 4:55 am

I've loved talking to you and I'll miss you greatly, but if I can make your last time on this Earth a good time, I'll be happy.

Now to ask Diana if we can get an item for you. Maybe an item that references something you've done or said that had great impact, or maybe an item you'd want to exist

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Vivianne » Sun May 17, 2020 10:00 am

I'm actually having a bunch of good days, you guys, just being happy? I feel a bit weird about it, tbh.

I'm having good, meaningful conversations with my dad and brothers.

Maybe you guys can hold a contest? No idea. I tend to believe remembering these things belongs to the living.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 am

Postby Uchuuko » Sun May 17, 2020 2:05 pm

I don't know what has led to your going into hospice- or if you mentioned what- but I hope your are able to pass with no pain. You'll be done with the troubles of the human condition. It is awesome that you seem to be taking your situation well.

Farewell.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun May 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Vivianne ~ I am so happy to hear you are having good days! It is a good thing too that you are able to get some meaningful conversations in with your family, so important for those left behind when remembering you...a little sunshine when they remember your days together.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:22 am

Postby npixelz » Mon May 18, 2020 2:23 am

I'm glad to hear that you've been having good days, and meaningful conversations are good as well.

Reminds me of the Nickelback song; If Today Was Your Last Day, all about doing good things and such

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:01 am

I am awkward when it comes to this. I don't think we've talked much, and I don't know you too well,
but just take some time to feel all the love around you. I know it's a peaceful and serene place there and you get all you ever need.
You don't have to understand this, but I'll do my job as the Conduit as always. My colleague Aeva will handle the other half of the mission. We got you covered. Other than that, Simon and Terry got my back in case I fall.
All that's left for you to do, is smile.

Thanks for being here, valued citizen of Windlyn, Vivianne.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 pm

Last active May 2021.

Postby MissAutumn » Mon May 18, 2020 11:56 am

I'm glad you're having good days, Viv. Your meaningful conversations with your dad and brothers will mean so much to them.

I thought of an item idea. Pastel coloured squrriels. I wish I could draw to show you a concept.

Postby npixelz » Tue May 19, 2020 4:56 am

Would they be pets, then?

Postby MissAutumn » Tue May 19, 2020 8:23 am

I was thinking more like the pengwing items. Could vote on it if it became an item.

Postby Gingerale » Tue May 19, 2020 9:21 am

We have animal items that are not pets. A Miss Vi pengwing would be fun! But it would also be nice if we could incorporate Viv's artwork to the item to make it more meaningful and memorable? But Vivianne does like the squirrels and the ducks! A yellow rubber duckie?

What is your favorite animal anyway, Vivianne?
Do you have a favorite color?
(Maybe I should look at your welcome thread to see if you posted that, oops).

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 am

Postby MissAutumn » Tue May 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Miss Vi the pengwing could be an artist? The pengwing has a little easel with a canvas of one of Vivianne's drawings on it?

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge