The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Pets Leveling Data

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pets Leveling

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:31 pm

For your Pet Nanny service I guess you will have to give the owners a head up when it is getting close then! :wink:

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:43 am

nice ^^

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 8:05 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Thank you for your help in my pet leveling, btw. I kind of stagnated in getting my bears to become adults so now I am excited!

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Ayy welcome welcome
HAHA mood, level 400 is a long way. But I can't wait to see em turn into huge fluffy bears too ToT ♡ your bears are really cute!
Speaking of which, sometimes while waiting for the bears, I'd head over and play with the fully grown platypuses, just to see if they can reach level 100 before the bears turn into adults or nah XDDDD

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 12:05 am

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:58 am

how do you get pets?

Postby (-o-) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:29 am

You can adopt a pet at Creutair Coille under the shops tab. There are also a few pets that you can get from fishing.

Once you have an egg, go to the Pets tab under Account. You can also find your pet list on your member profile. Here you can feed, clean, and play with your pet!

Pet items such as food and soaps are sold at Bone Appetit. Make sure to feed your pets!

Diamond's Emporium sells Immortality Potions, Revive Scrolls, and Potions of Youth. These items keep your pet from dying, revive a dead pet, or keep them from evolving.

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:06 pm

which pet should i get first? i wanted a cool one worth investing my feathers and time

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:21 pm

The platypus pets hatch the fastest. You can get an idea of what they look like from visiting users pet. Ashton sells diamond shop items for feathers and so does Mouse so you can always buy an immortality potion from them. I also gift one for hatching your first pet. Just let me know when you hatch it.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:The platypus pets hatch the fastest. You can get an idea of what they look like from visiting users pet. Ashton sells diamond shop items for feathers and so does Mouse so you can always buy an immortality potion from them. I also gift one for hatching your first pet. Just let me know when you hatch it.

oh wow! is there a thread or post how these pets look like? anyways that is so sweet lemoncheesecake!
i will let you know if i save enough feather to buy one.. i bet they're cute :heart: :heart:

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:13 am

i got pet...what to do next??? after incubating them? nothing is happening...what to do next?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:38 am

Vaughn : You keep playing and feeding/cleaning your pet until it grows up. Which pet did you choose?

If you want it to stay at a certain level then give your pet an immortality potion and either don't do anything more with it or give it an immortality potion and a youth potion and it will stay at that level. You can equip your pet to your avatar.
You can purchase diamond shop items from, I believe, Ashton & Mouse in exchange for feathers or items. They have a yard sale thread so check them out.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:18 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Vaughn : You keep playing and feeding/cleaning your pet until it grows up. Which pet did you choose?

If you want it to stay at a certain level then give your pet an immortality potion and either don't do anything more with it or give it an immortality potion and a youth potion and it will stay at that level. You can equip your pet to your avatar.
You can purchase diamond shop items from, I believe, Ashton & Mouse in exchange for feathers or items. They have a yard sale thread so check them out.

thanks! :heart: :heart: :cheer: :cheer:

I was wondering...why ursus black and brown level up fast than white ursus?.. i bought white ursus egg 3-4 days earlier than 2 black and brown one.. now the white ursus egg level falls behind. .. and i incubate them at same time.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:00 pm

I think the different leveling is just to mix things up a bit. If you notice, not all eggs start with the same experience when you start incubating/caring. It is also with other pets. I believe all 3 bears hatch at the same level 25 though.

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Looks like yo brown bear will hatch first

Each egg's 'Comfort Scale' is different than others :0 idk why tho

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 12:05 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge