The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Newbie guide SOS

Moderator: Ryvvi

Newbie guide SOS

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:12 am

so what do i do from here?... how to earn more feathers?
wanting some decent footwear but all i see are boots and some regular shoes...anybody out there willing to trade some girl shoes?

though new... i'm dreaming of mermaid tails(Slap!**)
hahah sorry.. someone throw me a starfish!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 pm

Re: Newbie guide SOS

Postby Polaris » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:48 am

Howdy! Here's a helpful guide you can read and also a specific guide on how to get more feathers!

Also if you check out our [site admin] Diana's useful links in her signature in her posts [see here]

Posting in the forums is great, but you can exponentially increase your feather earnings by checking out the Game Room to play games for feathers! Also, have a go at Fishing to get some new items (and some rarer ones like a background, a telescope (quite rare), or even a an egg to hatch!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:29 am

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 am

Polaris wrote:Howdy! Here's a helpful guide you can read and also a specific guide on how to get more feathers!

Also if you check out our [site admin] Diana's useful links in her signature in her posts [see here]

Posting in the forums is great, but you can exponentially increase your feather earnings by checking out the Game Room to play games for feathers! Also, have a go at Fishing to get some new items (and some rarer ones like a background, a telescope (quite rare), or even a an egg to hatch!

thanks! will check those right now^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:22 pm

You can also come play my game threads for a chance to earn extra feathers. The links are in my avatar's signature and appear on my first post on a page. Also check out my charity challenges for feathers and past items.

The games are the easiest way to get feathers since 3 scores per day per game count. The ransacked matching game probably gives you the most.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 am

Postby Gingerale » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! Come visit my newbie charity thread!

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:55 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:You can also come play my game threads for a chance to earn extra feathers. The links are in my avatar's signature and appear on my first post on a page. Also check out my charity challenges for feathers and past items.

The games are the easiest way to get feathers since 3 scores per day per game count. The ransacked matching game probably gives you the most.

wow! big thanks... and avatar signature? where to see that? did you mean the " daily roll " something somthing?

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:57 am

Gingerale wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! Come visit my newbie charity thread!

wow thank you! Ms. mermaid gingerale^^ i will visit for sure! it will be a big help... :smile: :heart: :heart:

Postby Polaris » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:19 am

Vaughn Creighton wrote:
wow! big thanks... and avatar signature? where to see that? did you mean the " daily roll " something somthing?

Hi, so one's avatar signature can be anything you want. If you look at all my posts, you'll see that I have a picture of Ray (from Mystic Messenger), a pixelated version of the character, as well as a link that you can click to my Questing Thread.
(literally my signature is directly below my post)

If you want to add your own signature, you can click on the "Account" tab (it's in between "Game Room" and "Logout" tabs).

Once you click, you'll be taken to your "User Control Panel" where you will need to click "Profile" > then "Edit signature"

After that, just put whatever you want into your signature (could be gifs, images, links to other things, etc.)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:26 pm

I love how informative everyone is! ...sorry, yes, where it says daily roll & my charity is on the right hand side under the pixel art. I am too lazy to fix it but guess I really should... :embarassed:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 am

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Polaris wrote:
Vaughn Creighton wrote:

Hi, so one's avatar signature can be anything you want. If you look at all my posts, you'll see that I have a picture of Ray (from Mystic Messenger), a pixelated version of the character, as well as a link that you can click to my Questing Thread.

If you want to add your own signature, you can click on the "Account" tab (it's in between "Game Room" and "Logout" tabs).

Once you click, you'll be taken to your "User Control Panel" where you will need to click "Profile" > then "Edit signature"

After that, just put whatever you want into your signature (could be gifs, images, links to other things, etc.)

thank you polaris!!!! i wanted to try that too.. i wonder how you guys put those pics and gifs.. will do that soon once i found cute or something i like as my sig. ^^ :heart: :heart:

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I love how informative everyone is! ...sorry, yes, where it says daily roll & my charity is on the right hand side under the pixel art. I am too lazy to fix it but guess I really should... :embarassed:

how do guys ..put those links there? i wanted to put a link too :worry: :scream: :scream: :heart: :heart:
its weird if i'll be putting a www. hahahaa :cheer:

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Polaris wrote:
Vaughn Creighton wrote:

how to post animated character??? (sorry i'm living under a rock lol, looking for a good source)... you know a place where to get them ..

Postby Polaris » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:42 am

Vaughn Creighton wrote:
how to post animated character??? (sorry i'm living under a rock lol, looking for a good source)... you know a place where to get them ..

What do you mean by "animated character?" As in a pixel character? A gif? You can post gifs the same way you would normally post a picture, just copy and paste the gif's image.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:08 pm

thank you :heart: :heart:

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:52 pm

well has anyone seen the thread for fish pond? can you give me a link?
Diana mentioned it to me but i seem not to find it...hmmm i wanted to check what items i dont have yet..

other than the URSUS EGGIES i still dont have them uhhh

Next

Return to The Lounge