The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

Newbie guide SOS

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Newbie guide SOS

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:04 pm

To get to the fishing pond : hover over "Game room " in the header above. The pop down will show you "fishing" click on that you can fish every 8 hours.

or go to: starfish.php

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:09 am

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:To get to the fishing pond : hover over "Game room " in the header above. The pop down will show you "fishing" click on that you can fish every 8 hours.

or go to: starfish.php

^^.. i mean i was looking for anyone who made a list of items that can be obtain in the fish pond..like a post in the forum..diana mentioned about it but i only saw your post in one of the forum but items there were just mentioned items but i dunno if that is the one diana was talking about. ..has anyone made a thread or post about the things that can be obtain from the pond? or can still be obtained from there ?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:01 pm

oh, I see! I'll have to take a look. Someone offered the fishing items for trade or give aways and had pictures. MissAutumn maybe?

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:16 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:oh, I see! I'll have to take a look. Someone offered the fishing items for trade or give aways and had pictures. MissAutumn maybe?

so far i haven't found anyone made a post..except your post in forum. i've check the lounge,hinter and welcome and hangouts (i guess i didnt find it there.. or else overlooked).. i guess i finished checking th questing forum also..but nothing.

wahh i read the post you made..i didnt know there was an ursa major?? what it look like? and a gold telescope? are they still obtainable? i was just curious..anyways it was nice atleast there a post about it

Postby galled » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:49 pm

I'm not sure there was ever a fishing items guide made because no one really knows what can be caught. What we do know is from what Winners have caught and shared. I don't even think Diana knows/remembers everything that can be caught, but there are some exceptionally rare items that can only be obtained by fishing. That much we do know.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:44 am

galled wrote:I'm not sure there was ever a fishing items guide made because no one really knows what can be caught. What we do know is from what Winners have caught and shared. I don't even think Diana knows/remembers everything that can be caught, but there are some exceptionally rare items that can only be obtained by fishing. That much we do know.

wow.. that is interesting.. i think is really helpful if there is one post about it..anyways.. i wonder what items can be obtain from there..

Postby Akuyi » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:15 am

Not sure if this was answered properly, so in case it wasn't:
• you can see other user's signature below their first post on each page
• you can change your own signature here
• you can post a link with custom text using bbcode. The syntax is
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.example.com]my example link[/url]

• you can post images using bbcode, too. The syntax is
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.image.url[/img]

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:09 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:48 am

thanks akuyi..yes yes i am using the codes already.. thanks for the help

Previous

Return to The Lounge