The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

what happened today?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: what happened today?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Could be covid...take the fever reducer meds and stay hydrated. Hope you are better soon but don't over do it, get your rest! Are you feeling any better yet?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:52 am

i am well.. thank you guys!.. i was stressed i guess and overworked too much ..also maybe exposed to too much dust.. i did a lot of cleaning before new year's eve. but good thing i am well. covid test negtive too (its better to know and get tested) Thank God.

how are you guys doing?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:38 am

If you breathe in dust it can be an irritant for your lungs...maybe wear a mask when doing heavy duty cleaning? It would help protect you from breathing in cleaning agents and with dust. Be careful what cleaning agents you use, ammonia and bleach can cause flu like symptoms.

Glad you are better!

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 pm

thank you lemon! i guess ...the cleaning agent was also one of the cause..

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:01 am

TIME TO TRADE TRADE TRADE! 8D

Ya finish getting everything from the TC gacha Vau?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:19 pm

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:10 am

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:TIME TO TRADE TRADE TRADE! 8D

Ya finish getting everything from the TC gacha Vau?

which gacha?? i dont have everything yet from the elk/rabbit gacha.... faces are animated but a little soso hmm just okay.. i like the previous animated since color are so bold but a little rough on the style ughh

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:41 pm

The latest Wintery Mysteries one! : D

Ooo yup, the colors lack boldness this time, it swings more towards the pastel-ish hue, but the animation is cool af. The previous Volcanic faces are bolder and brighter, except the animation is too fast ToT

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:19 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:35 am

Beautiful day today!

Wintery Mysteries sounds intriguing...

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:02 am

a little late for winter theme but well its just good atleast

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:04 pm

Winter is not over...according to the ground hog! Spring won't be here for 6 more weeks. :wink:

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:39 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Winter is not over...according to the fround hog! Spring won't be here for 6 more weeks.

thats too long ..

i always love spring...where everything grows and blooms

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:02 pm

Our local weather seems to be unable to decide between summer and winter...so I keep a coat in the car just in case it changes its mind.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:05 pm

today i feel quite disappointed with my roommate.. she didn't wake me up.. for that reason only. well i used to feel like we should look after each other after all we've been roommates for 3 years!. . well i don't know. i used to clean our room most of the the time. and most of the time i do the cooking too. i am tolerating her..i dunno but for only caring even just waking me up. she didn't even do so. she knew i always have morning meetings.. but the bad timing is my alarm was turned off i was sleeping with my phone under my back. couldnt hear any message notif. from my friends if ever they did...and wait what was worst is...nobody message me , looking for me... i just realized if one day i'd be gone or something nobody will notice ..maybe someone will only after they remember they want something from me.....yeah its better not to expect people to return the favor right (this reminds me again).

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:54 pm

That can be frustrating but I would just let your room mate know that you missed a meeting this morning and that you would really appreciate if they did not see you up by ( choose a time you normally are up by), could they please wake you up.

Don't nag them out for not waking you up (that really is your responsibility...although I know what it is like to turn the alarm off and go back to sleep!). If you don't have to get up early then the night before let them know you get to sleep in so they don't wake you up by mistake.

With all the covid shutdowns people seem to have brain fog. Maybe they thought you were out sick & didn't try to message you. I would try not to stress over it, just find a way that it won't happen again.

If you want your room mate to do more chores around the place then you need to discuss each others responsibilities. Like odd days you clean and even they clean or cook. Schedule a food plan or cleaning plan. Do a chart on a calendar of who is responsible which days and of course make sure each of you cleans up after yourself.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:14 pm

i don't have a habit of nagging people so you see it just piling up inside me..( i dont even like confrontations cause i might pulling out a list of people mistakes out from my bag ..)
well shes a smart aleck so she get away with everything even you make sched of cleaning.
anyways. yeah i have to look after myself.. can't really rely on these people...
i still try to understand though its just that i get reminded of those little things that normally shouldn't bother me.

well soon enough i can finally move out maybe few months more..

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge